HUD infos desapear and come back, than disapear again, and so...in Ipoker speed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD infos desapear and come back, than disapear again, and so...in Ipoker speed

HM 2.0.0.7683
    PostgreSQL 9.0.12
    Win 7

Hi, I have a strange issue. Once is everithing ok. yesterday started: I start the session, and the infos of HUD came up, but then just desapear (its show - - - like all players would be brand new without any infos), than came back, but after 1-2 sec desapear again. Like is dimming info/no info/info/no info... after that i didnt had any idea, dont found any solution on the forums, I uninstalled hm 2 completely, posgresql, every database. Than reisntall the newest postgresql 9.0.12. Complete install of Hm2 than import just the hands. Than tested on a session, and again worked flawless. Today I made also a session without any problem, but in the evening at my second session the bug came back.

Strange, because I ve tested other pc-s with the same hm 2 version and there wasnt any problem (two other friends working with the same hm2 version, with the same poker skin, with the same settings, same poker skin mod). Im 100% sure, the problem is in my system. But in this time I doesnt made any changes in my system, in my settings. So I dont know what generated this bug.

Is it anybody maybe, who know the solution to this bug, or have any idea for it?

Thanks for your help.

PS: hand importing work perfect, and any other point, just this annoying switching between good HUD infos, and clear HUD...

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

---

hud options--> config properties--> change the auto z-order setting.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi,

Im using windows 7 general firewall, no anti virus

the exe files are already in admin mode

this auto z-order is enabled.

UAC turned off

exe files are in the exceptions list

Before 1 week Its worked flawlessly. Only now in this last week have this expirience with hm2...

Ist strange beacause actually I used hm 2 in the last years on a boot camp partition on Macbook without any problem. But now I made a clean install - just to test what happen on a clean os - to a parallels virtual machine system. Its a new clean win 7 I ve installed from your website the latest hm 2 its installed .net 4.0 postgreSQL etc. And on the clean system was also the same issue with this hud stats blinking/disapearing :S .
    Last edited by Jones-007; 02-21-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Turn off the auto z-order.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Turn off the auto z-order.
    Hi Patvs,

sorry for my late reply.

No, its doesnt solved the bug. Its interresting, cause this issou doesnt come allways. For example at my first session working flawless, but on a next session make this hud stats disapearing. Yesterday I downloaded the new version update, I hope it will solve this problem. Alltrough as I said: on my friends pc with the same settings as by me, with the same version (7683) wasnt any similar issue. And by me was also flawless on the last 4 months, and nothing has changed in my system/settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones-007 View Post
    Hi Patvs,

sorry for my late reply.

No, its doesnt solved the bug. Its interresting, cause this issou doesnt come allways. For example at my first session working flawless, but on a next session make this hud stats disapearing. Yesterday I downloaded the new version update, I hope it will solve this problem. Alltrough as I said: on my friends pc with the same settings as by me, with the same version (7683) wasnt any similar issue. And by me was also flawless on the last 4 months, and nothing has changed in my system/settings.
    Which Ipoker skin are you playing? Some skins have recently updated and this is causing problems.

HM-6583
    No HUD on Speed tables after Ipoker client update

Have you tried updating to 7697 yet?

Please update to the latest build via HM2 > Settings > Check For Updates

If you have any problems auto-updating, use this link - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab
    - and a screenshot of the table created by running winspy - WinSpy++ 1.7 | Catch22
    - how to use winspy - howtousewinspy - fozzy71's library

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Which Ipoker skin are you playing? Some skins have recently updated and this is causing problems.

HM-6583
    No HUD on Speed tables after Ipoker client update

Have you tried updating to 7697 yet?

Please update to the latest build via HM2 > Settings > Check For Updates

If you have any problems auto-updating, use this link - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab
    - and a screenshot of the table created by running winspy - WinSpy++ 1.7 | Catch22
    - how to use winspy - howtousewinspy - fozzy71's library

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.
    Hi Fozzy,

I play on Winner.

Yep, I already updated to the latest build 7697. Nothing has fixed by me.

Now I can not reproduce the issue, cause Winner/ipoker made today an update in software, and from now HUD doesnt appear anyway at SPEED tables. Only the small settings HUD, and a short info line: "waiting for hands..." or something like that.

During this time the hand importing working perfect, I saw everything in reports tab about the actual session: hands, stats, results, etc.

So could it mean, that HM2 doesnt support HUD actually again for SPEED tables till new update released? We tested it on another pc too, not only on my sick notebook... and confirmed regular tables HUD working, on SPEED tables doesnt.

Please infrom us, when you have any ideas, solution about this theme.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I have the same problem since the new Winner update, I play on winner and there's no hud showing up on speed tables. The importing is delayed.

Please inform us, when you have any solution for this problem.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones-007 View Post
    Hi Fozzy,

I play on Winner.

Yep, I already updated to the latest build 7697. Nothing has fixed by me.

Now I can not reproduce the issue, cause Winner/ipoker made today an update in software, and from now HUD doesnt appear anyway at SPEED tables. Only the small settings HUD, and a short info line: "waiting for hands..." or something like that.

During this time the hand importing working perfect, I saw everything in reports tab about the actual session: hands, stats, results, etc.

So could it mean, that HM2 doesnt support HUD actually again for SPEED tables till new update released? We tested it on another pc too, not only on my sick notebook... and confirmed regular tables HUD working, on SPEED tables doesnt.

Please infrom us, when you have any ideas, solution about this theme.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by event78 View Post
    Hi all,

I have the same problem since the new Winner update, I play on winner and there's no hud showing up on speed tables. The importing is delayed.

Please inform us, when you have any solution for this problem.

Thanks.
    Thank you for letting us know that Winner poker also updated. I have added your email addresses to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

I am having the same issue. My hud isn't displayed at Speed tables and if I use the tablefinder I only get to see the same stats all the time. Even Hero's hands aren't updated anymore.

So I'd appriciate to recieve and e-mail once you have it fixed !