HM 1 HUD stopped working after change from FTP.COM to FTP.EU - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by blsmur View Post
    hi there the "fix" fixed a heap of stuff including actually getting the fultilt games right IE. it now loads the results and buyins by it self, I have always had to do it manually since I bought the program and it has fixed the hud and import issues . I did complain to Fultilt for changing their games header as I cant see any reason for it other than pissing people off but it is good now.
    I still cant do much in the way of searching the database for infomation on my games it just runs my laptop out of memory which is running 4 gig ram the max you can run on a 32 bit system XP operating system and cpu is 1.8gig dual core
    cheers

Sorry, HM1 doesn't create such a log file.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Fresh internal HM1 build with the MTT and Rush cash game HUD issues resolved- http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._31May2013.exe

p.s. HUD isn't working on FreeRolls in this build but we have a new build coming down now with a potential fix for this issue.

This build can import all Full Tilt hands with their new hh header.
    Hi Pat,

I hadn't played for a while and I noticed that hands were not importing in FTP. This is on FTP RUSH. I've installed the latest internal build (31 may) afterwards. The hands are importing but the HUD doesn't work. I've read the other topic as well and it's stated that it has been fixed for FTP rush but it hasn't for me.

Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._04Jun2013.exe

1) Please give HoldemManager and Full Tilt Administrator rights -

a) Go to C:\Program Files\rvgsoftware\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    b) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    c) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
    d) Repeat Steps b and c for Hmhud.exe and hmimport.exe
    e) Repeat Steps b and c for \Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe

2) Add these files to your antivirus and firewall exceptions list: **
    - holdemmanager.exe
    - hmimport.exe, hmhud.exe
    - all easyhook files
    - blitz.dll
    - all ftp dll files (for the dll files, you have to type in the name in the file name box for a lot of firewalls)
    - fulltiltpoker.exe
    - postgres.exe
    - pg_ctl.exe
    - psql.exe (these three are in the postgres\bin folder)

3) Make sure the FTP Lobby > Languages > Language Options are set to English.

4) If you change the settings in the full tilt timezones and then use HM auto detect it will cause problems. Since FTP has a timezone setting there is no reason to use an offset in HM. This feature is there from before they introduced the timezone feature to FTP. So just set it to 0 in HM > Setting > Site Time Adjustments and set your correct timezone in FTP.

5) Test the Hud out on a normal table first to verify its working

6) If you have any problems with the HUD on Rush tables try the following:

a) Export any custom HUD configs.
    b) Manually reset your HUD Options > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again.

7) If none of those steps solve your problems:

1. What exact version of Holdem Manager are you using? (e.g. 1.12.11)
    2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
    3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
    4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
    5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
    6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
    7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
    8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...elete+Database
    9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...r+to+Show+HUD+
    10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
    11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

Please email the answers with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

** Please see this guide for Windows Firewall:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ender+Problems

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...elete+Database
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB
    *If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
    *Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...+-+Backup+Tips
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I updated to the latest version. First I tried rush again, didn't work. Then I tried a normal table. Via the table manager (btw is it normal that the table manager is version 1.12.10c?) I attached the table and then HEM prompted something like that it's setting to import from FTP comes from fulltiltpoker.exe and if I want to change it to fulltiltpokerEU.exe (or something). I clicked Yes obviously and after that it worked. Both for normal tables and rush tables.

Apparently that caused the problem. Apologies for wasting time. I'm guessing the version from 31 May probably worked as well, just didn't get the prompt with rush tables. I'm posting this so that it might help others who have the same problems. So if your HUD doesn't work and you've only tried with Rush tables, try opening up a normal table and attach the table to the table manager with the red square.

Thanks for the help, udbrky.

Thanks for letting us know this solved your issue.

(it's normal the TableManager is 1.12.10c, that's the latest TableManager build)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here