Default bets preflop problem

Default Default bets preflop problem

Hello,

I am using trial version of TNPP and think about buying a licence but I have a problem with default bets preflop - they are not working at all. I am using classic style of party tables with modified background, cards etc. with SkinChanger2.0 (freeware program from 2+2 forum). Why does it not working? I can send you any files you need to check it, just say how can I help to fix it .

I wonna add, that (if I understood right) I can select open raise sizing 3bb + 1bb per limper from all positions (this is not working as I said and it need to be fixed). But also I wonna get different sizing - 2bb + 1bb per limper from button position, is it possible? If not, will it be implemented in future updates?

Thanks for you help.

I'm afraid only the modern table, default theme is currently supported on Party. Other themes are untested and are unlikely to work. Its also not currently possible to set preset bets by positions. We may be able to add something like this in the future but its a very large project and not currently in development.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    I'm afraid only the modern table, default theme is currently supported on Party. Other themes are untested and are unlikely to work. Its also not currently possible to set preset bets by positions. We may be able to add something like this in the future but its a very large project and not currently in development.
    Thanks for double-reply and sorry for my first post in wrong thread (it is about stars tableninja).
    Will be waiting for "something in the future" .

Okey, I just have played session with modern tables - they are not so bad as I thought before especially with working functions of TN. But I still wonna get open raise sizing 3bb+1bb for limper from every position except button where I open 2bb+1bb for limper. As I understand I can select one sizing for all positions now... Will such function be in near future? Say yes and I will buy my license immediatly .

Quote Originally Posted by fash1k View Post
    Okey, I just have played session with modern tables - they are not so bad as I thought before especially with working functions of TN. But I still wonna get open raise sizing 3bb+1bb for limper from every position except button where I open 2bb+1bb for limper. As I understand I can select one sizing for all positions now... Will such function be in near future? Say yes and I will buy my license immediatly .

We have looked into this in the past and it was too large of a project. We haven't completely ruled it out for the future but it isn't currently in development.