HUD stats till a particular date

Default HUD stats till a particular date

Hi,
    I want to see my HUD stats from 1 dec'12 till 15th Jan 2013 . Or All the HUD before Jan '13 . How do I see this?

Thanks

In reports you can use a date filter (BETWEEN / or AFTER date filter) to see your stats. (click on the 'date range' button)

In the HUD itself you only have the option to see recent stats, and only filter out old hands. For example: hud options--> hud filters--> only show hands from the last 6 months.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    In reports you can use a date filter (BETWEEN / or AFTER date filter) to see your stats. (click on the 'date range' button)

In the HUD itself you only have the option to see recent stats, and only filter out old hands. For example: hud options--> hud filters--> only show hands from the last 6 months.
    No. I want to see the HUD stats alone till Jan. I wan to compare that to that of after Jan 15th

Is there an option to see my HUD STATS before Jan 15th?

Yes, click on the 'Date Range' button (in reports)--> there also is a BEFORE filter... and a (BETWEEN filter)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Yes, click on the 'Date Range' button (in reports)--> there also is a BEFORE filter... and a (BETWEEN filter)
    This shows the stats like winnings, graph etc. I want to see the HUD stats like VPIP/PFR and so on from hand before Jan'15 and compare it with hands after Jan'15 because I'm on a downswing and my EV line is also going down.
    In the HUD filters , there is only 1 option to show hands from last x months. This will include the hands after Jan'1 also which I'm trying to filter out.

Hope you get my point.

report6.JPG

Pick a different report that has VPIP/PFR, etc. (or add those stats to any report)