Import problem Mansion Poker for file generated by "update local information"

Default Import problem Mansion Poker for file generated by "update local information"

Hi,

I was playing a session on mansion poker and got disconnected due to my router rebooting.

Afterwards I noticed that one hand i played right after the reconnect was missing in my holdemmanager.

I am using version 1.11.05.

So I moved the files from the mansion history folder and went to the mansion cashier where you can review your session history. I clicked on the session and then on the "update local information" button.
    A new fxml file was created in the history directory and i could locate the missing hand in the file. But when I tried to import that file, HM says "Hands Imported: 0" and no errors.
    So I tried the same file on a different computer with a different database, but same result.

Whats wrong there?

I attached the file.

We dont support those files, theyre a slightly different format, it is on the todo list but i dont have an ETA
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

thats too bad. I still want to have correct results in my database.
    Could you elaborate a little bit more on the format differences?
    Maybe I can manipulate the few missing hands to get them imported.

Im not sure of all of the formatting differences but they need to be exact, IIRC the first 10 lines where they announce all the table details i think there was some slight differences there, could be spacing issues and there could be a lot more issues with the actual hand details too, youd be quicker adding a bonus to make up the difference i would think
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.