Possible bug?? blank data @step5 and more - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    We're still investigating, but have not seen any issues reported from anyone on this. Keep in mind with that sample size it's very possible there's some groupings you're not playing against the criteria (cold call, etc...). What site are you playing at, and is this zoom or cap or anything like that?

Ok, after looking into this even further we believe something changed in HM2, so we're confirming with their team. Once we know more I'll update.
    Thank you for your support and work.

OK, with regards to "sample size", I ran complete analysis through my db and it gives me 280K hands data of Stars, including zoom, nomal ring games, few CAP. Yes, 280K hands. But it still occurs to me, and I'm afraid to say that this is not matter of sample size or something like that.

I summarize my issue here.

Step5: Many cells miss data
    fee28141cdda05656ff616d999f85ffc.jpg

Step6: Same problem
    7eea5712aec3df40c671cf30e5ef9fae.jpg

Is there any way to "uninstall" LB and "clean install LB again"?
    I wanna try it if works.

Thanks for the info. But no there isn't a way to uninstall, and it won't fix the issue any ways. Basically we believe how they are returning the hand info has changed. So we are confirming with them, and should have a new build very soon.

Thanks for the info. But no there isn't a way to uninstall, and it won't fix the issue any ways. Basically we believe how they are returning the hand info has changed. So we are confirming with them, and should have a new build very soon.
    OK thanks, I'm looking forward to hearing progress.

Please let me add another issue for your review. Stakes filtering and Analyze by stake level do not seem to be working properly. I'll show you my issue here.

123.jpg23456.jpg

I tried this stakes level analysis again and again, but I cannot still find how I narrow the filter to 50PLO, or how I ran this "Analyze by stakes level" properly. Could you support me solve this issue?

Ty

Yes, this and step 5/6 with anything any hands that have to be located by double suitedness etc... have been changed in HM2. So we are working with them to fix this asap. There will be a new update soon.

Yes, this and step 5/6 with anything any hands that have to be located by double suitedness etc... have been changed in HM2. So we are working with them to fix this asap. There will be a new update soon.
    Very glad to hear this
    I'm looking forward to seeing new update soon.
    Thanks for your kind support.

good luck

Thanks for the SS and feedback. The final word is that HM did confirm this as a bug, and they will be putting back in the functionality in the next build which we are tentatively told will be later this week.

Thanks for the SS and feedback. The final word is that HM did confirm this as a bug, and they will be putting back in the functionality in the next build which we are tentatively told will be later this week.
    Great news.
    Thank you very much for support.
    I'm looking forward to seeing new build

Yes, absolutely. Sorry about the inconvenience, but thanks for bring it to our attention. We didn't expect that suddenly not working, but HM team is on it and they will have a build soon.