Scroll and bet size buttons doesnt work.

Default Scroll and bet size buttons doesnt work.

I am using windows 8. I am using modern table. UCA settings are turned off. Language is US. Scroll and bet size buttons doesnt work. I can use fold, AI, table moving buttons, call and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by kefin View Post
    I am using windows 8. I am using modern table. UCA settings are turned off. Language is US. Scroll and bet size buttons doesnt work. I can use fold, AI, table moving buttons, call and so on.
    Hello,
    Update, things started to work without changing anything. But there is still some betsize issues with scroll. Sometimes it scrolls in BBs and sometimes SBs, like randomly.

How did you disable UAC? Windows 8 is different and you need to go into the registry in order to actually disable it. To do so type "regedit" in the Windows search feature and hit enter. Carefully navigate to exactly this folder:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Policies\System

In the right pane look for EnableLUA, right click and choose modify, and set its value to 0. Close regedit. Let me know if this doesn't seem to help.

I still have the problem. Usually it works, but randomly in some tables sometimes it starts with 2x on from the slide. Then sometimes in some tables scroll doesnt work. Then it doesnt close some tables. Any ideas? Actually i changed it earlier same way.

Its tough to say without more information. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.