Overhang isn't working correct on Fullsize Table

Default Overhang isn't working correct on Fullsize Table

Hey,

overhang isn't working correct on Stars fullsize table

if I have 2+ tables it works and with one table not

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

I have forwarded this issue to our bugs department for further investigation. It will be tested in the order in which it was received. We will reply back in this thread with our findings.

There are a couple known open issues with the overhang not working correctly on the left side and top of the tables and also not being able to place them on the edge of the overhang. These have been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when these issues will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket #s on this issue are HM-6465 and HM-6349. I have added your email address to the tickets. You will be notified when there is a resolution.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    There are a couple known open issues with the overhang not working correctly on the left side and top of the tables and also not being able to place them on the edge of the overhang. These have been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when these issues will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket #s on this issue are HM-6465 and HM-6349. I have added your email address to the tickets. You will be notified when there is a resolution.
    He's reporting something different though, that i've also encountered. It seems there's a max to the screen space the HUD can use (this is by far not fullscreen). If I expand my table to the same size, this means overhang can't be used.

Thank you for the explanation. I have forwarded this issue to our bugs department again for testing. It will be tested in the order in which it was received. We will reply back in this thread with our findings.

Overhang setting is the same both for width and height.
    But every monitor is NOT squared. It has 4:3 or 25:16 size.
    So when you make Stars table maximum size, it fills all monitor height (minus Taskbar if it is on the bottom)
    Then HM calculates: there is NO more space on the top and the bottom - and adjusts Overnang.
    This is by design and is NOT a bug.
    What benefit you will have from stat spot if it can't be seen on screen?