Ongame + HEM = problem (fresh today) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

@tappiinasti: You have to make the Table Manager work with Ongame. So read the FAQ. When you are playing and importing hands, after 20 hands or so go to table manager, click table menu--> Table finder. For more details read FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I play on Bwin.FR (ongame). I use Hold'em manager 1.11.05 beta 18.

Yesterday Bwin.FR was down between 04 and 10 am for maintenance. Since, the import and the HUD don't work anymore. Same problem as RJE.

Thanks for support.
    Quote Originally Posted by rje8686 View Post
    I re-setup my HEM yesterday and got it to import perfectly from Betfair (OG) but today I try and same thing and now the files are refusing to import. Any ideas? I have not changed any settings since i turned off my PC yesterday.

Here is what I see. It just seems to 'hang' and the progess bar never moves.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3103/hemk.jpg
    I suggest to just let it work for while. It happen to me before. On Ongame the hh files are imported with a "special" method. So from time to time the import is searching like crazy, idle etc. Give it 30 min, 1 h.
    If this doesn't work try reinstalling you poker client (be sure to delete all the files left behind after the uninstall).
    If that doesn't work try HEM 1.11.02b ("my" version), you can find it here:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...l-release.html

ty Acme, just posted on a separate thread, I can't get Tablefinder to work. If you have specific suggestions post there. The "Just started at Ongame" thread...

Hey HEM support,

I am having similar problems with the Betfair2 software that freezes. I did select "Auto force on top" and "Active table only" under the table preferences menu. However the porblem is still there. Do you have any thoughts on what also I can do to prevent this from happening?

Thanks,

Roeland

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05d http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

I have installed the update but Ongame crashed again today. Here are my answers to the questions from the FAQ:

1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
    1.11.05d

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
    ONgame, it only occurs on this site

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
    PLO, it also occurs when I play more then 1 table of HU LHE

4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
    Yes

5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.

6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
    Yes

7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
    Yes

8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database

9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD
    Yes

10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
    Yes

11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

We need the holdemmanager.config file to check your configuration.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.