Stars Table Opening - Auto Seat

Default Stars Table Opening - Auto Seat

Scanner works great except for if I click on Join Selected Tables, it will get on the waitlists but for some tables with an opening, it auto seats me - sometimes onto a table I don't want to sit at. Is there a way that it will just open the table and not autoseat me so I can decide for myself? Thanks.

it's clicking the seat me button on the stars lobby, which sits you at a table. which is the exact same spot the join waitlist button is when a table is full, so probably not...?

Quote Originally Posted by preya001 View Post
    it's clicking the seat me button on the stars lobby, which sits you at a table. which is the exact same spot the join waitlist button is when a table is full, so probably not...?
    yeah that's exactly what's happening..i just don't want to be seated until i look at the table..maybe it can just open that table and not seat me

Quote Originally Posted by drgenefish View Post
    Scanner works great except for if I click on Join Selected Tables, it will get on the waitlists but for some tables with an opening, it auto seats me - sometimes onto a table I don't want to sit at. Is there a way that it will just open the table and not autoseat me so I can decide for myself? Thanks.

Click OPEN table instead of JOIN table?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    yeah...i would prefer that to automatic seating..so the table pops up and i can decide which seat to take or just to close the table

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    That works, but it's inconvenient. We are just hoping you will look into making this feature work again, which may or may not be possible with the Stars changes. You either have to Open every table you may or may not want to join, to see if your fish is there, or you have to join every table, and risk sitting, if he is not.