pokerstars EV line SNG wrong

Default pokerstars EV line SNG wrong

Anyone with the same problem. 1.13.01 version also tried older versions. Any time line when it will be fixed?

Are you playing hyper turbo's on PokerStars?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

No hyper, just turbo.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Try reimporting the handhistory files + summary files into a new database.

If the EV is still wrong, email us the handhistory file + summary file (of one game) to support@holdemmanager.com
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Did the new database thing and the results were bit different but still not ok. Forgot to tell in mail, that in game which I send it, EV line for that game is showing -1,01 buyin EV!

If you play a $10 double or nothing STT (example)
    The max. you can lose is $10. The most you can win is $20 (for a $10 NET profit).

But the Luck Adjusted Winnings can actually fall outside of this (logical) -$10 to +$20 range.
    Read the tourney EV part of : http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ituations.html

I understand that EV can be more than -1 buyin. But when it is showing -1 buyin, when you are always ahead with 60% equity preflop all-in and not loosing chips on streets and blinds, then it is something wrong with EV line.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerski View Post
    Anyone with the same problem. 1.13.01 version also tried older versions. Any time line when it will be fixed?
    +1 I've the same problem!

Quote Originally Posted by pokerski View Post
    I understand that EV can be more than -1 buyin. But when it is showing -1 buyin, when you are always ahead with 60% equity preflop all-in and not loosing chips on streets and blinds, then it is something wrong with EV line.

I'll take a look at the handhistory in your email.