table under mouse

Default table under mouse

Hi
    What does "table under mouse means" on tableninjaft ? Because when I point on the table with mouse nothing happens until I move mouse to the side of the table , and does tableninjaft have function "bring to foreground" like for pokerstars ? "automatically click time bank" doesn't work too.
    thanks
    Last edited by linis7; 01-31-2013 at 07:53 AM.

Try switching to an Aero based Windows desktop theme. Let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Try switching to an Aero based Windows desktop theme. Let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem.
    its still the same, both features: time bank and table under mouse doesn't work. I didn't test deeper maybe more functions doesn't work but these two are reason why I both table ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by linis7 View Post
    Hi
    "automatically click time bank" doesn't work too.
    thanks
    I have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by linis7 View Post
    its still the same, both features: time bank and table under mouse doesn't work. I didn't test deeper maybe more functions doesn't work but these two are reason why I both table ninja.

I'm able to reproduce the problem with the timebank but I'm not able to reproduce any problems with TuM unless your not using Aero. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Quote Originally Posted by electrue View Post
    I have the same problem.

I'm able to reproduce this. We will release an update to resolve this as soon as possible.