Some extensions to the Opponents tab
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Some extensions to the Opponents tab

Hey there,
    The group profiles are a great feature of the opponents tab but they could be even better. Here are some ideas that would greatly improve this tab for me:

- create a position filter ... it would be fantastic to be able to use the group profiles to see "by position" what opponents are doing in terms of PFR, VPIP, and 3 betting, etc.

this would change the group profile tab from a great feature to an incredibly rapid tool for range analysis

It would also be nice if there were a few more stats in the drop down menu: RFI, fold to flop cbet, call 3bet, fold to 3 bet, 4bet etc.

Thanks

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, the Opponents tab is only meant to be a summary and not to replace the Reports or Player Analysis. Please try using them for a more in depth analysis of the players in your database.

Generally it would be good if we can save filters in opponent tab. If you in the tab, the go to another tab for few seconds and come back to opponent tab all the setting are gones and we have to reset almost everything. If no filters can be save, at least it would be better if last setting stay in memory.

This is really annyonning

Have you tried popping out the opponents tab into its own window? (Box in the top right corner)

Thanks for the reply. It's no problem if it can't be implemented. I am aware that in depth analysis can be done in the Player Analysis popout. I was more interested in group analysis. If a position filter was implemented i could select BU and VPIP from the drop down and instantly receive a bar graph of the relative opening tendencies of my entire player pool, similarly with BU v CO 3betting etc.

Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyss View Post
    Hey there,
    The group profiles are a great feature of the opponents tab but they could be even better. Here are some ideas that would greatly improve this tab for me:

- create a position filter ... it would be fantastic to be able to use the group profiles to see "by position" what opponents are doing in terms of PFR, VPIP, and 3 betting, etc.

this would change the group profile tab from a great feature to an incredibly rapid tool for range analysis

It would also be nice if there were a few more stats in the drop down menu: RFI, fold to flop cbet, call 3bet, fold to 3 bet, 4bet etc.

Thanks
    I have written this up as a feature request which is on the list to address. While I do not have a specific date for when this feature might be added, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-6386. I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.

Some nice ideas there Ulyss. Goes to show how things can get quickly buried - I was just replying to Waree's hijack (no criticism Waree, it's always good to use the search before posting and use existing threads)

Props to Dog for picking up on your suggestions when they could so easily have gotten left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.Also View Post
    Some nice ideas there Ulyss. Goes to show how things can get quickly buried - I was just replying to Waree's hijack (no criticism Waree, it's always good to use the search before posting and use existing threads)

Props to Dog for picking up on your suggestions when they could so easily have gotten left behind.
    Nice to hear it. Thanks for the reply and for considering the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.Also View Post
    Have you tried popping out the opponents tab into its own window? (Box in the top right corner)
    It doesn't work for summary, for the pop up to work you have to choose a player to display his stats. The summary doesn't pops up...

Quote Originally Posted by waree View Post
    It doesn't work for summary, for the pop up to work you have to choose a player to display his stats. The summary doesn't pops up...
    This is true. You can only analyze a single player in the pop out window.