HM1 - Actually 13th Jan verison - FTP Rush MTT/SNG Hud problem

Default HM1 - Actually 13th Jan verison - FTP Rush MTT/SNG Hud problem

Hi, I tried to solve my problem by reading the forum but i didnt find any workin solution.
    The problem:
    Ima usein HM1 - Pro version. Plaing on FTP MTT/SNG Rush tourneys, somtimes normal where HUD works perfectly fine.
    There is a thread about solving similiar problem made by "zalof", i followed the steps.
    1st tried older version from 17 Dec and unzziping the dll, that didnt help at all.
    2nd i downloaded the newest veriosn form 12 Jan.
    Ofc i got admin rights on both ftp/HM1 - my antyviruse does not block any of the program aswell as database etc.
    After updeting to the newst version from 12 Jan, my stats started to "show" but...
    Hero stats are = 405 hands - not changeing.
    Other players nicks / speed of hud popup is fine BUT... HUD does not show any stats/hand on them just green nicknems with epty boxes like

crx * 0
    -/-/-/-/
    -/-/-/-/
    I got like 57 K of my hads from Rush tours so basickly probably got alteasy tons of them on most of the players regulary plaing on Rush MTT/SNG on FTP.
    When i go to HH in HM every stats is working perfectly fine, but not live while plain.

Also when i try to click on stats, there HM1 error occurs and table tracer is turnoing off.
    Thb any help would be really NICE, im tired to play w/o stats.
    If the problem isnt occuring on HM2 i really dont care and can buy it - its not a lot especially wiht the discount but i must BE 100 % sure its gonna worek, cuz thats my job right now.
    Thanks for any help
    Last edited by crixon; 01-28-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...m1-update.html

The Rush tourney support is still in beta and there are known issues with the Rush HUD in Tourneys not working.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here