Cant get hud to work....Losing my mind

Default Cant get hud to work....Losing my mind

Ok, I have been at this for an hour, I searched the forums, downloaded the latest beta version....I just cant get the hud to appear on my tables.

I am 100 % new to Holdem Manager. Forgive the comparison, but I have holdem indicator, and I assumed manager would also have sort of TURN IT ON/TURN IT OFF. Perhaps I am not seeing it, but there are no stats on the table.

I can relaunch the HUD and see the table manager that shows what table I am on, but thats it.

Playing Full Tilt, NL Micro Cash games. I am running windows 7 and I lowered my security settings. Manager knows where my hand history is and FT saves my hand history.

Totally lost.
    thanks!

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...nager_Beta.exe

Make sure the Full Tilt lobby is in English, handhistories are being saved in English.

in hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab--> is your HUD selected for Full Tilt?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thank you.

All of that was set up, expect full tilt was not selected. All were. I changed it to full tilt, relaunched the hud. it sees the table, but even after a few hands, no hud stuff appeared.

thanks!
    Jason

Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Support just took care of it for me already.

thanks!