Custom stats ?

Thread: Custom stats ?

Question Custom stats ?

HM2 will ever offer the option to create custom stats ? When ?
    If you give this option then I will INSTANTLY buy it else PT4 is the other option.

Thank you !

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Which stats are you looking for? Currently you can add any stat you wish via notecaddy. http://forums.holdemmanager.com/notecaddy/

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    Which stats are you looking for? Currently you can add any stat you wish via notecaddy. http://forums.holdemmanager.com/notecaddy/
    Can NoteCaddy create the following notes:
    1. If a player has VPIP between 35 and 56 and PFR between 25 and 35, instead of these stats (VPIP & PFR) to show only on single word like: LAG for example ? Right in the HUD ? How ???
    With PT4 you can do it.
    2. On A or K or Q or X high flops with all the rest being low cards e.g. A72r (no flush draw, no straight draw possible), Villain may check raise with sets, two pair, OR second and 3rd pair or nothing. Can NC take notes on this ? How ???
    3. Can NC define flops like this one from above ?
    4. Can NC create a custom stats for rake generated or for rakeback made ? How ???
    5. Can NC create the following note:
    Net Winning Percentage (NWP) is the “number of hands won *without* showdown” divided by the “number of hands played”.
    ? How ???
    6. Can NC create the following note:
    Showdown Winning Percentage= number of hands seen showdown/number of hands seen showdown and won at showdown
    ? How ???
    7. Can NC create a note for hands villain is min-betting ? TPGK or 3rd pair weak kicker etc. ? How ???
    WHAT DOES 'CALL 20' MEAN?
    When you play a small pair like 55 you are speculating on hitting three-of-a-kind on the flop. This only happens approx. 12% of the time, but when it does, you will have a very strong hand that can bring in a fair amount of money. This is why it's profitable to call a raise when holding a small pair, as long as your opponent has enough money to pay you off when you do hit.

With a small pair, you should only call a raise, when your opponent has at least 20x the raise amount in his stack. By the way, this applies to you as well. You must also have 20x the raise amount. You can only win as much money as you have in your stack, so if your opponent has 20x the raise amount but you don't, it really doesn't help you. That is what the term 'Call 20' means.
    Strategy: How to Play Before the Flop
    Can NC create a note for this Call20 rule above ? I want to see if he respect it or not. Can it ? How ???

If you show to me exactly HOW to do all of these points above then you are my favorite and I'm gonna forget PT4 for ever. FOR EVER ! But, are all of these possible ? Prove to me, please !

Thank you so much !

I'll have a crack at some of these, since I'm currently in NoteCaddy learning mode, and can use your questions to find my way around. I'll break up the replies so if I get it wrong, it's easier for the experts to quote and correct.

So for
    1. If a player has VPIP between 35 and 56 and PFR between 25 and 35, instead of these stats (VPIP & PFR) to show only on single word like: LAG for example ? Right in the HUD ? How ???
    With PT4 you can do it.
    Badges are the answer here LAGBadge.png

NoteCaddy Badges - Assaultware Wiki

2. On A or K or Q or X high flops with all the rest being low cards e.g. A72r (no flush draw, no straight draw possible), Villain may check raise with sets, two pair, OR second and 3rd pair or nothing. Can NC take notes on this ? How ???
    3. Can NC define flops like this one from above ?
    The low is not exactly as you request, best is no face cards. I was asking about this recently since I play Hi/Lo and would welcome better control over the low/wheel cards.

CR_HLLflops.pngCR_HLLflopSuccess.png

5. Can NC create the following note:
    Net Winning Percentage (NWP) is the “number of hands won *without* showdown” divided by the “number of hands played”.

? How ???
    6. Can NC create the following note:
    Showdown Winning Percentage= number of hands seen showdown/number of hands seen showdown and won at showdown

? How ???
    Composite definitions I think here - haven't tried these yet, walking before I run ftw.
    Composite Definitions - Assaultware Wiki

7. Can NC create a note for hands villain is min-betting ? TPGK or 3rd pair weak kicker etc. ? How ???

Here are the stock river notes, adding a minbet $riverhandrange should be fairly easy I think, if it's not already there.

The note would list exactly what hands you saw villain show, and you can replay them too.
    With a sparklinegraph as part of the note you also get a visual indication as to what hand strength to expect from this action. CaddySpark - Assaultware Wiki

I'll leave 8 for someone more knowledgeable since that looks a bit more complex, but as you probably gather by now, NoteCaddy can pretty much answer anything you throw at it, you just need to frame the question right!

Hope that helps.

Oh and I missed the rakeback one too - any takers?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by a.k.a.Also; 01-26-2013 at 02:36 PM.

One more thing:
    Can you create custom filters and reports using these custom stats or they are available into the HUD only ?

If so, please provide me a prove, I really want to know if this is really possible.

Thank you so much for your help !

I'm afraid,as far as I'm aware, that it's not possible.

There is a certain amount of analysis you can do, with the custom stats, within NC itself as regards recipients of each stat/note and the distributions within your database.