Omaha HI/lo equities

Default Omaha HI/lo equities

Can someone give the quick formula how HEM calculates ev and equity for hi/lo and I can trust that it's accurate? Instead of giving hi, lo, and scoop percentages, it just gives one equity percentage.

I'm guessing it calculates it by Scoop percentage + Hi percentage-scoop + Lo percentage/2-scoop, but I don't have that formula right, can someone fix it for me. Thanks.

The shown equities in the replayer are wrong.
    HM will only displays the chance to WIN.... but will ignore to take into account the chance of a splitpot. (for example for Holdem, it displays WIN + chance of split)

(so I'm guessing you're right and for Omaha H/L it displays the percentage as something like:
    Hi percentage-scoop (+ chance of a splitpot of the Hi!) + Lo percentage (+ chance of a splitpot of the Lo)

However, it only makes this mistake in the visualization in the replayer, in reality it actually uses a normal ICM model, so the EV shows in graphs/sessions etc is accurate.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here