Leak Buster 3.0: Beta 5
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Leak Buster 3.0: Beta 5

NOTE: This is a beta version of Leak Buster. Extensive testing has been done, and although no major bugs have been found, minor bugs may exist.

New Features/fixes in 3.0 beta 5:
    • "Classical" View added (shows as simple mode) for step 2.
    • Date filter added to step 7.
    • Tool tips added.
    • Bug in scoring algorithm fixed.
    • How advice is being shown has changed to show only for leaks and potential leaks, instead of by grade.
    • Step 7 HH window being cut-off fixed.
    • Accuracy meter bug fixed.

Still to come in 3.0:

• Winrate comparison check for each filter. Compare your winrate for each filter against other winning players.
    • Update for step 3 winrate ranges based on larger sample sizes.

NOTE: This will be the last beta before official release of 3.0, baring no major issues.

DOWNLOAD LEAK BUSTER 3.0 Beta 5

I am happy to see the classical view put back in.

One more thing about this view. The original classical view had a default order that the stats showed up every time, and then the stats would sort by scoring order only when you pressed the column header. Could you make it so that when we press on the "Stat" column, it will sort in that constant default order? (You can have it default to sorting by the winrate first.)

I know it is important to work on the biggest leaks, so sorting by winrate impact is probably more important, but I would like to be able to also sort the stats to that constant default order as well.
    Last edited by Ajax; 10-13-2010 at 09:39 PM.

I like to think I'm Classic rather than Simple

Agree with Ajax...good to have the old view back and it would be even better if we could sort the columns.

Hope that's not too hard.

I've got Step 1 up on the screen with "Show All."

As I look down the page Steps 2&3 are still blank. I guess you know that.

Step 4 works well.

Step 5...it's really tough to know which category of hands the script in the recommendations box refers to. Is there a way of highlighting the group to which the analysis refers.
    For instance...."you are currently cold calling out of position with this group of trouble hands"...but I ain't so sure which group it's talking about!

Step 6 is similar. The boxes scroll nicely across the grid and it would be helpful if the Recommendationss locked in to each box so that there was a clear link between the group of hands and the particular recommendations.

You've half solved this problem in Step 7 because the recommendations start with a filter number and I can then scroll across to view that filter. Of course if it happened automatically then we'd be doing mighty fine.

Lastly...could we have a box saying what filters are in play in Step 1 at that moment. Let's say next to "Show All" you have a box saying "Stake 10NL" and Date "This Year". This would mean that I'd know immediately what the page is referring to should I have changed the filters since the last time I ran it. You have a toggle for 6 max and Full Ring. Could you incorporate a stake or date into that box?

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom888 View Post
    I've got Step 1 up on the screen with "Show All."

As I look down the page Steps 2&3 are still blank. I guess you know that.

Step 4 works well.

Step 5...it's really tough to know which category of hands the script in the recommendations box refers to. Is there a way of highlighting the group to which the analysis refers.
    For instance...."you are currently cold calling out of position with this group of trouble hands"...but I ain't so sure which group it's talking about!

Step 6 is similar. The boxes scroll nicely across the grid and it would be helpful if the Recommendationss locked in to each box so that there was a clear link between the group of hands and the particular recommendations.

You've half solved this problem in Step 7 because the recommendations start with a filter number and I can then scroll across to view that filter. Of course if it happened automatically then we'd be doing mighty fine.

Lastly...could we have a box saying what filters are in play in Step 1 at that moment. Let's say next to "Show All" you have a box saying "Stake 10NL" and Date "This Year". This would mean that I'd know immediately what the page is referring to should I have changed the filters since the last time I ran it. You have a toggle for 6 max and Full Ring. Could you incorporate a stake or date into that box?

Hope this helps.
    I don't know what you mean about blank for step 1. Can you post a screenshot?

Yes, step 5 is a problem that wasn't noted before. It's not 100% clear what it's referring to. Thanks.

Step 6 seems fine though, so not sure what you're talking about here.

Thanks for the feedback, and I'll send the rest to the developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I am happy to see the classical view put back in.

One more thing about this view. The original classical view had a default order that the stats showed up every time, and then the stats would sort by scoring order only when you pressed the column header. Could you make it so that when we press on the "Stat" column, it will sort in that constant default order? (You can have it default to sorting by the winrate first.)

I know it is important to work on the biggest leaks, so sorting by winrate impact is probably more important, but I would like to be able to also sort the stats to that constant default order as well.
    Just for you Ajax... because you asked so nice.

Here's the screen shot of Step 1 with the blank sections.
    Last edited by Tom888; 10-14-2010 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    Step 6 seems fine though, so not sure what you're talking about here.
    I'm sorry if I'm not being clear.

In the Step 6 section on the Step 1 page there are two sections: The "3-Bet" and "Recommendations."

I'm asking if it's possible for each of the 3 bet boxes to have a separate recommendation appear when you click on it.

At the moment you can scroll across the boxes and you can scroll up and down the recommendations but they are not synchronised. It would be good if each box that you clicked on made its particular recommendation appear.

I hope I explained it better this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom888 View Post
    Here's the screen shot of Step 1 with the blank sections.
    Did you ever run an overall scan, or just by stake level?

And thanks, I understand what you mean in step 6, and this was something we had on our list.

Tom888,

I was wondering also if you ever managed to get an overall scan and if you tried that tuning stuff.

Even if you did not, there is something else that you can do to speed up the DB, that might be even better than what I told you before, and that is to Vacuum, Analyze, and Reindex. See tip #8 here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ease-tips.html

You said you had a large DB, so vacuum, analyze, and reindex are important.