Leak Buster 3.0: Beta 5 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

OK...in the light of your question I ran a complete leak analysis and it did indeed appear in my empty boxes....so that's good.

What's not so good is that it covers hands 2 years old from a variety of stake levels.

What I'd really like to know is how I'm doing recently at a particular level and when I've put in a time or stake filter then it doesn't populate the top boxes...as I showed you.

So...back to my previous point...can you provide a global filter for the whole complete leak anaylsis...located on Step 1...and then I'd have results that would be much more relevant and useful...and it would tell me what these results referred to on the Show All section of Step 1.

Let's think of this....on Step 1..."Run a complete Leak Analysis (Steps 2-7)" with a stake and time/hands etc filter attached...and then those filters would be global and I'd not have to repeat them on each step separately.

That's it.

Ajax, you're right...it's time for a purge and a vacuum. I've got too many hands referring to plays that I'll never look at again.

Housekeeping is required

Quote Originally Posted by Tom888 View Post
    OK...in the light of your question I ran a complete leak analysis and it did indeed appear in my empty boxes....so that's good.

What's not so good is that it covers hands 2 years old from a variety of stake levels.

What I'd really like to know is how I'm doing recently at a particular level and when I've put in a time or stake filter then it doesn't populate the top boxes...as I showed you.

So...back to my previous point...can you provide a global filter for the whole complete leak anaylsis...located on Step 1...and then I'd have results that would be much more relevant and useful...and it would tell me what these results referred to on the Show All section of Step 1.

Let's think of this....on Step 1..."Run a complete Leak Analysis (Steps 2-7)" with a stake and time/hands etc filter attached...and then those filters would be global and I'd not have to repeat them on each step separately.

That's it.
    You can add a date filter to the whole analysis. Running for specific stake levels is something we're going to add, but it requires a lot more development time/work to complete. It's going to be added after 3.0 is released as far as I currently understand.

Default Hmph ?

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    You can add a date filter to the whole analysis. Running for specific stake levels is something we're going to add, but it requires a lot more development time/work to complete. It's going to be added after 3.0 is released as far as I currently understand.

specifc stake level is very important and i recommd not rushing 3.0 and getting it complete as possible for the mass consumers therefore if the hold is only a few weeks , get the stake levels done.

it is nice to be able to leakbust for a stake level, from this day to that day to know if we were playing badly or not .
    the focus leakbusting is a key component of the system I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERHOLMES View Post
    specifc stake level is very important and i recommd not rushing 3.0 and getting it complete as possible for the mass consumers therefore if the hold is only a few weeks , get the stake levels done.

it is nice to be able to leakbust for a stake level, from this day to that day to know if we were playing badly or not .
    the focus leakbusting is a key component of the system I believe.
    You can do this for every step, you just can't do it in the automated step 1. It's actually a lot of coding from what I've been told to implement in step 1. So it will be likely be in the first revision of 3.0, but not in the initial release.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    You can do this for every step, you just can't do it in the automated step 1. It's actually a lot of coding from what I've been told to implement in step 1. So it will be likely be in the first revision of 3.0, but not in the initial release.
    I'd just like to echo what Tom888 said: it's very difficult to figure out what stake and time frame I'm looking at in Leakbuster. Additionally, when I change one thing, the whole process is run before I have a chance to update the other. So on my Leakbuster Wish List, I'd like to request some better way to filter each step for stake, full ring or 6-max, and time frame, something closer to the way HEM itself runs filters. Thank you.

Ajax,

You'd be proud of me

I'm Vacuumed, Reindexed, Purged, Defragged and I've reduced the start up time of Windows and reduced some of the slowdown graphics.

All in all I'm a smaller and faster person

Quote Originally Posted by scott1326 View Post
    I'd just like to echo what Tom888 said: it's very difficult to figure out what stake and time frame I'm looking at in Leakbuster. Additionally, when I change one thing, the whole process is run before I have a chance to update the other. So on my Leakbuster Wish List, I'd like to request some better way to filter each step for stake, full ring or 6-max, and time frame, something closer to the way HEM itself runs filters. Thank you.
    Thanks for your post. This already exists, so I'd have to understand a little better what isn't working for you. Is it that you can't find it, or you are referring to wanting this in the step 1 automated scan (which is already on our list)?

Thanks for clarifying.

Without flogging a dead horse...I think we're saying that it would be good to have a global filter...stake and date/hands etc. in Step 1 what applies to the whole set up.

That's certainly what I want and that's what I think the other guys are saying

Quote Originally Posted by Tom888 View Post
    Without flogging a dead horse...I think we're saying that it would be good to have a global filter...stake and date/hands etc. in Step 1 what applies to the whole set up.

That's certainly what I want and that's what I think the other guys are saying
    I wanted to make sure to clarify he was referring to step 1, because you can already do this for every step. The automated process is going to have this implemented, it's just going to take some time.

Right now, you can view everything for your overall leaks, which is typically a more reliable method, rather than looking at smaller samples of data.