FTP calculations

Default FTP calculations

With the new update, players can now figure out how much they are getting in rakeback under the new FTP weighted contribution method. That combined with the money actually earned playing poker gives 2 of the 3 inputs necessary to figure out what a player is earning at the games. The one thing missing now is to figure out how to add in the value of the FTPs that are earned in the process.

I know what my own personal value per FTP is (buying FTOPS tickets and calculating in the MGR hit, I net about .364 cents per point) and that I earn double the rate due to being a black card member, but that doesn't help me figure out how many points I'm earning during the course of my play in a cash game session.

Is there some way the software can track how many FTPs are earned over the course of play?

You can find it on FT. In the lobby on the lower right if a button that says "customize".
    The "FTP Odometer" shows you the ponts you earn, the bonus points (happy hour and Black Card) and the the total of these two numbers. Tou can reset it any time you want. I reset every day and write it down on a piece of paper. Yes they have this new thing called a pen and paper. Or you could also use an excel spread sheet if you want to keep records. There is also a "Session Imformation" widget which shows you the total points earned in a session and resets automatically when you close FT.

Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    You can find it on FT. In the lobby on the lower right if a button that says "customize".
    The "FTP Odometer" shows you the ponts you earn, the bonus points (happy hour and Black Card) and the the total of these two numbers. Tou can reset it any time you want. I reset every day and write it down on a piece of paper. Yes they have this new thing called a pen and paper. Or you could also use an excel spread sheet if you want to keep records. There is also a "Session Imformation" widget which shows you the total points earned in a session and resets automatically when you close FT.
    Yes that's an option, but it means having to keep your own detailed records for your play session by session for months at a time (which is kind of what HEM is meant to help avoid). It also doesn't give accurate info if you play MTTs as well. I often fire up a few cash game tables when I'm down to my last few MTTs and the odometer won't help distinguish where the points are coming ffrom.