AllinPreflopWithJunk Probem

Default AllinPreflopWithJunk Probem

Hey,

I tried editing the AllinPreflopWithJunk definition, by unticking smaller blinds in the PRE FLOP Tab. I also put Minimum (in bb) 10.

This was done so that the notes do not appear for players who go allin with junk while uber short. However, it doesn't seem to work; i still get notes on hands that are below 10bb.

any ideas?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Did you run the pending tasks after changing it? Do hands with bb < 10 show success in the test environment?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Did run pending tasks, by i didn't do the test environment. Do I have to? This means it has to be an appropriate hand, ie when some is with over 10bb and goes all in with junk?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Yes, you should be testing a definition when you change it http://wiki.assaultware.com/Best-pra...efinition.ashx

If this doesn't help you find the problem, please attach to this thread the items mentioned here Need help with a definition? Read this first
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)