problem with new bonus tables at bet365 (ipoker)

Default problem with new bonus tables at bet365 (ipoker)

Hi, recently the poker room bet365 (ipoker network) had added some new tables, called "bonus tables".

The problem is the tables names are equal at same stakes, (Ex: bonus table 8 - 2c/4c), so when 2 of these "bonus tables 8" are open the hud goes crazy.

The hud shows stats only at 1 table, but the mucked cards of the another table are showed too at the wrong table. I tryed to add the hud at tables manually using the table manager, but I got the message: there is no new hands, or something like that.

I'm using HM 1.11.04. I'll make the update to the last version in few minutes. This bug is already corrected in 1.11.05?

Please, can anyone help me?

Thanks
    Last edited by Sarsante; 10-12-2010 at 05:02 PM.

I don't think this bug is fixed in 1.11.05 (though you should still update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...nager_Beta.exe )

Does the TableManager in detecting two of these tables with the same name, display a different table number for each table? or TableManager detects them as being exactly the same?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi,

Unfortunelly right now has no field to play 2 bonus tables of same limit at same time. Tomorrow I'll post print screens and a better description. But if I remember properly TableManager showed 1 bonus table and 1 replayer hand.

I think the hud put the 2 tables together. In the table where it works, the players stats are showed properly, without more players. But in the table pop (where shows last pots and vpip/pfr of the table) are showed the pots of both tables and the mucked cards of both tables are showed too. The second table has no stats, also as the players on it.

As a said before, this is just what I remember but may can help you to figure what's is happening.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Sarsante; 10-12-2010 at 08:57 PM.

Hi, today I pay attention at the hud. When I join the first table, the hud works fine as I said. When I join the second table with the same name, the hud wont work at second table and at table manager appears just 1 table.

Sometimes in the first table, the stats are changed to the second table players and get back to normal after the hand is over.

Please, check the images attached.

Thank you.

please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows with the following:

1) The Table Manager [x]
    2) The tables (including one with no stats) [x]
    3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder. [ ]
    4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me [ ]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hi, If you need my hand history, or anything else, please post an email address and I'll send it.

I'll play again to copy any file at "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data", because right now (I'm not playing) this folder is empty.

Thanks

edit: I already have the files but I don't know where should I send it.
    Last edited by Sarsante; 10-14-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    an email has been sent.

thank you.

Hey guys! Could you solve the problem?

I'm playing at bet365 too and it's like Sarsante said. If you play 2 bonus tables, the HUD is shown only at the first and switches the Playerstats every few second. Maybe when a hand is finished.

HM version: 1.11.05a
    I've got the small stake version.

Tables with same name are not yet supported. We are working on it but i can't give you any ETA for this.