TN doesn't work after the update
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default TN doesn't work after the update

I updated my TN FT to version 1.1.36.0 today and it stopped showing the frames at the tables. Some hot keys work when the cursor is at the tab with table's name but that's it.

I get this error message Droplr • tn error.JPG I restored the settings but nothing changes.

PS. I play rush if that matters.

It looks like Full Tilt is reading our .dll injection and doesn't seem to like something about it. Injection is only required for a few features (fold to any bet, sit out next hand, sit out next BB, and auto post blinds). For now make sure TableNinjaFT is closed. Then go to C:/Program Files/TableNinjaFT and delete the file named "tnftinject.dll". Then you should be able to start TableNinjaFT and have it work normally (minus those features).

Deleted the .dll file but there is no change at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    It looks like Full Tilt is reading our .dll injection and doesn't seem to like something about it. Injection is only required for a few features (fold to any bet, sit out next hand, sit out next BB, and auto post blinds). For now make sure TableNinjaFT is closed. Then go to C:/Program Files/TableNinjaFT and delete the file named "tnftinject.dll". Then you should be able to start TableNinjaFT and have it work normally (minus those features).

I have problems too after the last update.
    First of all, the desktop icon looks like this:icon table ninja FT.PNG
    Yesterday i had this error: eroarefulltilt.png
    and i could not acces the tables in the loby(only when TableNinjaFT whas started). Now this problem is gone but other problems are still there:

-i can't use any hot keys
    -TableNinjaFT does not change my bet amount at the table (preflop or postflop). I can't use anything from TableNinja.

Almost everything whas working ok before this update.

Had the same problem as stbab and couldn't access tables.

When i deleted .dll file FTP started working normally, but TableNinjaFT is lagging, its almost unplayable.

Any way to reinstall older version which worked fine?
    I tried, but after installation it informs me about newer version and there is no option to cancel the update..

So, any chance to go back to the previous version that worked ok? There are problably thousands of FullTilt players that can't properly use TableNinja. Please roll back to the previous version until you can find a solution for the updated one.

And next time you relese an update, please test it first

Do i ask to much?

We are loosing money as we speak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by stbab4; 01-23-2013 at 01:25 PM.

+1 to most comments here... a lot of TNFT features aren't working properly.

seems to me like TN simply doesn't recognize "table under mouse" any more. Works ok if "table in foreground" used but it useless for rush

yep I have the same problem.

In general TN doenst work anymore. deleting the .dll file does nothing.

Hope they fix it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by electrue View Post
    Deleted the .dll file but there is no change at all.

Did you delete the file after closing TableNinjaFT? Once that file is gone Full Tilt should stop asking you for your birthday and the window that gets stuck over the lobby should go away.

Quote Originally Posted by stbab4 View Post
    I have problems too after the last update.
    First of all, the desktop icon looks like this:icon table ninja FT.PNG
    Yesterday i had this error: eroarefulltilt.png
    and i could not acces the tables in the loby(only when TableNinjaFT whas started). Now this problem is gone but other problems are still there:

-i can't use any hot keys
    -TableNinjaFT does not change my bet amount at the table (preflop or postflop). I can't use anything from TableNinja.

Almost everything whas working ok before this update.

I'm able to reproduce all the problem you mention except the last two. Even after deleting the "tnftinject.dll" file my default bets are working fine and I have no trouble with hotkeys. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Quote Originally Posted by andrej82 View Post
    Had the same problem as stbab and couldn't access tables.

When i deleted .dll file FTP started working normally, but TableNinjaFT is lagging, its almost unplayable.

Any way to reinstall older version which worked fine?
    I tried, but after installation it informs me about newer version and there is no option to cancel the update..

The problem is something has changed with the new Full Tilt update and it no longer likes our .dll injection method. I'm afraid the same thing would be happening in the old version.

Quote Originally Posted by D.redstone View Post
    seems to me like TN simply doesn't recognize "table under mouse" any more. Works ok if "table in foreground" used but it useless for rush
    I'm unable to reproduce this. Is this before or after deleting the "tnftinject.dll" file?

Quote Originally Posted by kauzeyh View Post
    yep I have the same problem.

In general TN doenst work anymore. deleting the .dll file does nothing.

Hope they fix it soon.

Aside from the features that currently require .dll injection everything seems to be fine on my test PCs. Are you having trouble with default bets like some of the other users? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.