TN doesn't work after the update - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Any update? Its still freeze or crash.

The TableNinjaFT update system is automatic. When you run the program new updates will be downloaded and the build notes from that update will be displayed. We haven't released an update for this yet. We are aware of the problem though and working on a fix.

Dear Ninja,

I am having two problems. The first is I am having to open and reopen my Ninja and close it constantly it's very annoying. It will be working fine than after bringing up new games it sometimes will fail.

The 2nd issue im experiencing is that sometimes when it's automating the % of bet it's taking along time to get it correct. For example if it's 2x of 10-20 blinds it will move the amount from 40 to 60 and sometimes when I click the hotkey it will make it 60 .

Keep me posted on what I need to do.

Thanks,

Are you using XP or a non-Aero based Windows desktop theme? Have you disabled UAC? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Are you using XP or a non-Aero based Windows desktop theme? Have you disabled UAC? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.
    Everyone I know has the same problem, where can I get my money back? It's absolutely ludacris that this hasn't been fixed! What good is a program that closes everytime a new table opens? I'll answer that one - it's no good.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by galatrixo View Post
    Everyone I know has the same problem, where can I get my money back? It's absolutely ludacris that this hasn't been fixed! What good is a program that closes everytime a new table opens? I'll answer that one - it's no good.
    Are you using Poker Stars or Full Tilt?

Are you using an Aero Windows theme?

We need the files Fool requested so that we can diagnose the issue.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

After latest FTP update, TN auto bet options are not working anymore, tried to reinstall FTP and disable HUD, not working.
    Also still have problems with freezing on my pretty fast PC.

Auto time bank function also doesn't work after today's update of FTP.

I have informed developer about these issues.