TN doesn't work after the update - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Did you delete the file after closing TableNinjaFT? Once that file is gone Full Tilt should stop asking you for your birthday and the window that gets stuck over the lobby should go away.

I'm able to reproduce all the problem you mention except the last two. Even after deleting the "tnftinject.dll" file my default bets are working fine and I have no trouble with hotkeys. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

The problem is something has changed with the new Full Tilt update and it no longer likes our .dll injection method. I'm afraid the same thing would be happening in the old version.

I'm unable to reproduce this. Is this before or after deleting the "tnftinject.dll" file?

Aside from the features that currently require .dll injection everything seems to be fine on my test PCs. Are you having trouble with default bets like some of the other users? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

So, finaly, the situation is: it works, but is very laggy. I mention that i play 3 tables Rush Poker. IF i play just 1 table is not that bad ( but still laggy). 3 tables Rush = disaster. I don't wanna think how it is if i open 4 tables.
    Pc configuration: OS W7 Proffesional x 64 bit, Intel I5 2,5 GHz, Hdd 7200 Rpm, 4 GB DDR 1600 and a good dedicated video card.

Maybe when you tesed it on your test pc you only played 1 normal table or 1 rush table. I don't know how it works now on 4, 5 or more normal tables ( probably not that laggy as on 3 or 4 Rush tables).
    Can you please test it on Rush --> 3 or 4 tables?!

Quote Originally Posted by whatdafeck View Post
    I've installed previous version, but update window is popping up - anyway to bypass this and use previous build?

I'm afraid there isn't currently a method to roll back versions. I've let the developers know about the problem. We are working on the problem and will release an update as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit View Post
    for me the following does not work anymore:
    smart action hotkeys
    advance action hotkeys
    default bets

ie everything

I'm unable to reproduce this. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

Quote Originally Posted by electrue View Post
    After re-installing TN several times and deleting the .dll file I now have it working(w/o the mentioned options) but as D.redstone wrote there is an extreme lag and its basically unusable.
    I hope there is a solution soon.

I've had many reports of lag and have noticed a slight delay on my PC. It may be happening to varying degrees on different PCs. I've let the developers know about the problem. We will release an update to fix this as soon as possible. Sorry for the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by stbab4 View Post
    I know what that is, i changed some options in the FT software because TNFT whas nit working and i whanted to be able to bet 2/3 of pot I changet that to defaults now, but the problem is the same. After i deleted the .dll file, TNFT won't start, some strange windows apper, and it seems that can only start if i not use the shortcut and i go directly to C:\Programs Files (x86)\TNFT.
    After deleting that file and using the direct .exe to launch TNFT things seems to work, but TNFT is laggy.

I mention that i am using Windows 7 Proffessional x 64 bit.
    I'm gonna test TNFT later to see if is working.

I've reproduced and reported all of these problems to the developers. We will release an update to fix this as soon as possible.

any news?

ETA on update?

Communication please?

FTP is unplayable until TN is working.

Anyone there..............anyone.........!

I'm afraid I don't have an ETA for you yet. We are actively working on the problem though and will release a fix for this as soon as we can.

I've had many reports of lag and have noticed a slight delay on my PC. It may be happening to varying degrees on different PCs. I've let the developers know about the problem. We will release an update to fix this as soon as possible. Sorry for the hassle.
    Thanks for the info.

We are waiting for the update.

Confirmed failed for Table Under Mouse. Except if you hover over the frame, then it will function. For some reason, the frame will only appear when you hover over the edge of the table. If you move to the center (or any other part of the table) the frame will vanish, and the hotkeys and bet amounts do not work.

TNFTP does still function for Table in Foreground. But that will not fly for me. It will have me acting on the popped up Table in Foreground table when I intend to act on another table instead.

Quote Originally Posted by preya001 View Post
    Confirmed failed for Table Under Mouse. Except if you hover over the frame, then it will function. For some reason, the frame will only appear when you hover over the edge of the table. If you move to the center (or any other part of the table) the frame will vanish, and the hotkeys and bet amounts do not work.

TNFTP does still function for Table in Foreground. But that will not fly for me. It will have me acting on the popped up Table in Foreground table when I intend to act on another table instead.

I've come across this problem a few times over the last few years. I'm not sure what about this update is causing it. I'll let the developers know. We are working on this and will release an update as soon as we can.

I 8 table rush and it is totally unusable with TN as it is now. FWIW it works perfectly before the last update and TN on PS still works without a hitch playing 8 tables. So though my computer is 3 years old, I think it is strong enough to handle TN.

Hope you guys can fix it (or at least can this version and make the latest version available) before rush week that starts in 2 days

Any news on fix?

Quote Originally Posted by D.redstone View Post
    I 8 table rush and it is totally unusable with TN as it is now. FWIW it works perfectly before the last update and TN on PS still works without a hitch playing 8 tables. So though my computer is 3 years old, I think it is strong enough to handle TN.

Hope you guys can fix it (or at least can this version and make the latest version available) before rush week that starts in 2 days
    Any news on fix?
    We have put a build through test but it failed to resolve these problems. We are still working though and will release an update as soon as we can. Sorry for the hassle.

No pressure but you guys realize that rush weeks worth up to $250? And playing 8 tables w/o TN is hard on the hands.

I do trust that you will come up with a solution soon enough, I just don't understand why you can't find a way for us to revert to the last working version.