Table Manager works, then doesn't...

Default Table Manager works, then doesn't...

Using HEM 1.11.04 on Windows 7, at both FTP and PS.

When I initially join a table after launching HEM, the Table Manager opens and everything seems fine. However, somewhere along the way the TM vanishes. Typically happens after I minimize it, or click on its icon on the taskbar. Even if I relaunch HUD, the TM doesn't reappear. Sometimes it'll reappear when I join a new table, but sometimes it won't; however, if I close HEM and restart it the TM will reappear (but again disappear shortly thereafter).

Suggestions? Thanks.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...nager_Beta.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i have almost the same problem.except i get no hud at all .The table manager is running and its importing to my data base.I dont know what explorer program your talking about but im sure im running as a admin anyway and my UAC is off. please help, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by babyjesus; 10-12-2010 at 10:19 AM.

never mine table manager dosnt work now.it just getting worst .im so tiltled y does this happen all the time when i dont change a thing the i have to spend hrs messing around .total b.s o even know y i waste my time

did all the above stuff except this: then set the files to run as administrator. how do i do this?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Turn off your Windows User Account Control:
    Disable User Account Control in Windows Vista
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Vista,avg,windows and it has been off since last year when i bought HEM.i just check it again and is off
    Last edited by babyjesus; 10-14-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work