New User, problems with accessing database

Default New User, problems with accessing database

I recently purchased hld em mgr, and I am having major issues getting started. I am wondering if someone can assist me.............Originally, I downloaded the software, and then when I started up hold em mgr, I think I hit the start auto update button and a HUGE file was accessed, with like 8300 files in it. This update took about 12-15 hours to complete. anyways, I started using a tutorial I found online, and it asked me to perform a check on postgres, to see if it is working. I did the test, and found that postgres was not working. So I tried uninstalling the postgres and hold em mgr, and reinstalling both of them. I believe they are both working now, but now hold em mgr cant seem to find or access the huge file it found on my initial setup, which isnt very helpful. I appreciate any help someone can give me here. Thansk in advance.

If HM starts importing files postgresql is up and running. So there was no need for an reinstallation.

After the auto-import of files HM moves the files to the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive). So i think you should find your files there. But for importing them again please use the import file or import from folder function.
    The auto-import should only be used for importing the hands while you are playing (for the Hud control).