Lag issue after 1 hour of play - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Any luck Adam?

5 weeks and counting. Seriously, how do you expect me to respond? I feel like I have been extremely patient given the fact I paid for a working product and how important this program is for me. + the countless hours I desperately tried to fix it myself only to find out a month (!) later there is nothing I can do. And ofcourse the money I lost because tiltbreaker isnt working.

I can't blame you for the last part, that is entirely on me (but thats the reason I bought this program obv). But you have to agree with me the lack of support on this matter is pretty terrible. And no, I don't want any compensation or apology or something (if you were going to anyway) but just a working product asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossi22 View Post
    Any luck Adam?

5 weeks and counting. Seriously, how do you expect me to respond? I feel like I have been extremely patient given the fact I paid for a working product and how important this program is for me. + the countless hours I desperately tried to fix it myself only to find out a month (!) later there is nothing I can do. And ofcourse the money I lost because tiltbreaker isnt working.

I can't blame you for the last part, that is entirely on me (but thats the reason I bought this program obv). But you have to agree with me the lack of support on this matter is pretty terrible. And no, I don't want any compensation or apology or something (if you were going to anyway) but just a working product asap.

Bossi my friend, I understand your pain. Please understand my perspective though as well.

Normal protocal for many developers in this instance would be to simply refund your $ and kill your license code since it seems that your issue is isolated specifically to you. Thus from a purely economic standpoint it does not make sense to invest x developer time for $y when x (y) > $49; i.e. I would be paying for you to use TB.

However A) I know you don't want a refund and want to continue using TB and B) luckily for you I do not take the philosophy that I need to earn a profit on every customer So I will eat $ to fix your issue in the hopes that someone in the future who otherwise would have experienced your same lag issue will instead enjoy TB carefree. The fix might happen tomorrow, if not it will be early next week.

The response time for this fix has been atypical, but please remember that this occurred over the holiday down time + a large PokerStrategy Promo + other breaks from recent poker site updates that affected significant portions of the user base.

Best,
    Adam

(Also, I am going to move your posts into a new thread because your lag issue is not the issue I am trying to isolate in this thread.)

I understand your reasoning, but that doesn't mean I agree with it. And yes, I'd much rather have a working program then get a refund , but you know that. If your product wasn't this good I wouldn't be posting in this thread every two days. But you also know I started getting active AFTER the holidays, even though my problem has started long before this, exactly for the reasons you stated.

Not that I want a pat on the back or something, just want an update of the situation. Last week you said a fix would be in later that week, at the end of last week you said this monday. Now it is tuesday and I still haven't heard anything. I just want you to be honest with me. If for some reason it is impossible to get it fixed it obviously sucks, but atleast I know where I stand and I can look for alternatives (which are non existent, but atleast I know there is nothing that can be done and I can move forward).

I am still thankful you take the time to respond to me and are helping me. I am just not thankful that it takes this long. If people can cycle around France in 3 weeks finding and fixing a bug should be a piece of cake. So I suppose you just proved you don't do drugs. Good for you.

Good luck finding a fix

your friend,

Timon

This sucks.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by Bossi22; 01-25-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Oh the irony, just had to quit playing because I was unable to concentrate because I am so angry.

Ironic because it is the program that is supposed to stop tilting me causes me to tilt.

Because tiltbreaker support decided to treat me like a piece of dirt.

Two fking months. Still don't know what the problem is. Not been giving any information about this either, so I atleast can try myself.

NOOOOOOOOO. "soon" "this week" "next monday" "next week".

Such bullshit. Getting owned so hard here.

Oh the irony, just had to quit playing because I was unable to concentrate because I am so angry.

Ironic because it is the program that is supposed to stop tilting me causes me to tilt.

Because tiltbreaker support decided to treat me like a piece of dirt.

Two fking months. Still don't know what the problem is. Not been giving any information about this either, so I atleast can try myself.

NOOOOOOOOO. "soon" "this week" "next monday" "next week".

Such bullshit. Getting owned so hard here.
    New build sent to your email.

Adam

Let you know in a few hours.

Let you know in a few hours.
    Ooo forgot to mention, that has a half developed branch of Tournament support in it so I would not recommend playing tournaments with that build!

Best,
    Adam

nope. still lag. Logfile send.

:-(

Can you explain to me what you think the problem is and what might cause it?

Doesn't make sense it works at one day and after a new windows it stops working. Must be some weird standard window setting?!