Ongame client freezes when starting auto import/HUD - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unhappy

I just spoke to Betsafe support that i was talking about yesterday once again, so Ongame answered something like thats not their problem, if PT3 or HM HUD gets bugs, then they has to solve it themselves and bring another update..
    So we are waiting for it now from you
    If i get another crash, i will post it here

here is what i got that windows asks me to send to microsoft http://www.2shared.com/file/GTZUq7l0/WERd389dir00.html
    Last edited by Dexterous; 10-10-2010 at 10:41 AM.

So it just happens on Betsafe? Or all Ongame clients?

just betsafe

Just an update, ive done a teamviewer session and have sent a couple of logs to the developer and were looking into it. It appears to be only happening on Betsafe so far, ill post here again when Ive another update. The problem happens on really old versions too so it looks very like something they updated broke this so we just need to narrow down the problem now
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Think the best way to solve this problem....

Fire the whole ongame direction and staff and get some descent software developers so they can finally make something that works and what the players want........

Ok some things you can try for me to help us narrow it down, we couldnt reproduce this on Betsafe on our developers machine:

In hud options > table Preferences is force ontop ticked or unticked. If its ticked untick it and restarted HM or if it was unticked tick it and restart HM and see if that makes a difference. Also let me know if active table only is ticked or unticked.

Also please go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and send me a file called exeNames.txt, then backup the file and delete the original and restart HM, might need to use the table finder but see if the freeze still happens. send the file to support@holdemmanager.com with subject Betsafe Freeze, Att: Morny

last thing to try is go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

Some other info to try and narrow this down, what OS are you using, what 3rd party tools are you running at the exact same time, poker and non poker, do you play on Pacific Poker?

Also do any of you with the problem play on another Ongame skin? And if so does the problem occur there and also what site is it
    Last edited by morny; 10-11-2010 at 01:06 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I Ticked Force Ontop. Active table is Unticket.

I deleted exeNames.txt, but now i have to manually find all the tables using table finder.

I didn't touch the prefx file.

The good news:The client didn't crash.

I will do some more testing and copy my old exeNames back to see if it was only the ticking of Force Ontop that solved it.

Will return with answer later.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Ok some things you can try for me to help us narrow it down, we couldnt reproduce this on Betsafe on our developers machine:

In hud options > table Preferences is force ontop ticked or unticked. If its ticked untick it and restarted HM or if it was unticked tick it and restart HM and see if that makes a difference. Also let me know if active table only is ticked or unticked.

Also please go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and send me a file called exeNames.txt, then backup the file and delete the original and restart HM, might need to use the table finder but see if the freeze still happens. send the file to support@holdemmanager.com with subject Betsafe Freeze, Att: Morny

last thing to try is go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

Some other info to try and narrow this down, what OS are you using, what 3rd party tools are you running at the exact same time, poker and non poker, do you play on Pacific Poker?

Also do any of you with the problem play on another Ongame skin? And if so does the problem occur there and also what site is it

Windows 7 64bit. Only other program running is avast av+Google Chrome+Spotify. No pacific poker and no other pokersites.

Trolldeg and anyone else looks like we have it narrowed down to either the exeNames or the forceontop, can you try ticking forceontop and check if it doesnt freeze, if it doesnt freeze let us know, if it does try deleting exeNames.txt and restart and see if that works. Thanks for your help

I have detected it to have something to do with opening more then one table.

Just tried all the combinations with 'table on top' and Exenames.txt along with one or more tables. When I add the second table the problem occurs every time.