wrong betsize
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wrong betsize

Default wrong betsize

hi,

i want to make a normal preflopbet from 4BB +1 per Limper. but everytime i click my betbutton he i bet 2BB, but why? i filled in this information in box 4 defaults bets preflop...

and an ohter thing, tableninja makes an anoying sound, when a table pops up, how i can put that off?

It sounds like you may be using a theme thats not compatible with TableNinja. Try with hyper-simple or classic and see if that solves it. If not please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows.

how i can upload the files?

aa

Your logs are showing that you use the Black theme. Did you change for the screenshot or is it failing to detect? Also it looks like there is something wrong with the bet box in the screenshot. It this present at the tables? If so please try removing and reinstalling PokerStars.

no, the black one is only my standard layout, but when i was trying to use the tableninja i changed to the classic oder the hyper simple. when i want to bet, the box isn't marked yellow, like in the videos. its empty and if i click with my mouse into the box, it becames yellow..

*edit* i reinstalled pokerstars, but it doesent worked!
    Last edited by PeterPilz; 10-07-2010 at 01:02 PM.

XXxxx

These logs are all from test while using the black theme and the logs are packed with errors. It will be difficult to isolate other problems. Are you using a larger windows DPI? You can find instructions for changing it here:

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Graphics & Text Overlap in Holdem Manager

TableNinja needs the smaller (96 DPI). If this doesn't help please test over a short session using the classic or hyper-simple theme to populate the logs and post a fresh log from that day.

xx

i have win7, and a 28 zoll screen.