Note Definitions gone after NC Update (resolved)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Note Definitions gone after NC Update (resolved)

Today i made the newest NC Update!
    After the update i noticed, that i got no Caddy Notes! so i looked at my noteCaddy App and i saw, that all Note Definitions were gone! (Active and Inactive)

2013-01-14_155948.jpg2013-01-14_155919.jpg

i tried to delete all nc.xml files on the harddisk, so i should get all standard note definitions back.... after restart of HM2 7675 he but all nc.xml files back into the directory, but in my NoteCaddy App i still have no Note Definitions!!!!

+1

Same issue.
    And also some hands r being skipped by caddy during Creating notes process. All filters r disabled and that hands pass all tests in test environment (that issue of previous release, not sure about this one cuz all notes r missing now).
    Last edited by vovjkee; 01-14-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Banned

+1

Angry

Wow this is really worst thing that happened after any notecaddy update, glad notes didn't dissapear from hard drive etc. Are u even testing new releases before publishing them? Cos i just can't imagine putting something like this when it's clearly visible that you fucked something up. Now i'll probably lose many hours to wait for notes to be imported, big thanks. Please resolve it ASAP

+1
    i hope that i don't have to import everything again... this would take hours
    Last edited by nero187; 01-14-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Oh man this is really disgusting, im always afraid of new updates, instead of fixing things its just screw everything and keep us losing time.

PD: and now i cant import the coaching package it said "error sequence contain no matching element"

This is bulls***
    Last edited by electr0punch; 01-14-2013 at 12:29 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

2.4.2.8 is up. Please auto update. Sorry for the inconvenience. You shouldn't have to reimport anything or recreate notes.

Quote Originally Posted by zetzet View Post
    Are u even testing new releases before publishing them? Cos i just can't imagine putting something like this when it's clearly visible that you fucked something up. Now i'll probably lose many hours to wait for notes to be imported, big thanks. Please resolve it ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by electr0punch View Post
    Oh man this is really disgusting, im always afraid of new updates, instead of fixing things its just screw everything and keep us losing time.

PD: and now i cant import the coaching package it said "error sequence contain no matching element"

This is bulls***
    Thank you for your patience and understanding in the 90 minutes it took to fix
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    2.4.2.8 is up. Please auto update. Sorry for the inconvenience. You shouldn't have to reimport anything or recreate notes.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in the 90 minutes it took to fix
    oaiujsnhegijfoeokidangloiadsnh now nothing will work hem wont pulol up the hwhpole thing is disturbing

Banned

It's working again for the XML definitions, but these *** N2D definitions I got thanks to NC Edge are still missing. When I try to import one it says it already excsist, but it isn't in the list.