HEM 2 note import from HEM 1 does not work

Default HEM 2 note import from HEM 1 does not work

So I am trying to migrate my database (HEM1) to HEM 2 before finally switching to the new HEM. I operate a WIN 7 64 bit system.

I have succeeded in importing my hands, the HUD layouts, BUT the note import does not work. All the notes I have in HEM 1 are not showing, instead I only see the automatic Note Caddy notes, but nothing else.

I have searched this forum and tried several times what has been suggested in the other threads where people have a similar problem:

- import all hands from HEM 1 thru database manager in HEM 2, including the notes, I did this several times, without success
    - I then went ahead and de-installed HEM 1, reinstalled HEM 1, and then tried to reimport thru database manager HEM 2, only clicking on notes - it didnt work (I did not click on "force hand import of hands that are already there", if this is of any importance to you)

What am I supposed to do to make this work? I really dont see why you guys would not have a simple "import notes" option, it is so annoying to go through all this importing EVERYTHING, then doing it again, deinstalling, installing and it is still not working.

Quote Originally Posted by balrog25 View Post
    So I am trying to migrate my database (HEM1) to HEM 2 before finally switching to the new HEM. I operate a WIN 7 64 bit system.

never mind, it has now worked out.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you have any other questions.