Table Freeze with new PC

Unhappy Table Freeze with new PC

Hi, I bought a new computer few weeks ago and had a lot of problems with win8 and hem2, so i decided to install win7 again, but the problems continued.
    Here are the basic hardware specifications first of all:

AMD FX 8350 Eight Core
    32GB RAM
    AMD radeon HD 7700
    256GB SSD Harddisk (where i installed win7, hem2 and the poker clients)
    1TB sata3 HDD

win7 Home edition64bit
    microgaming network

I somehow remember tht when I installed Hem2, there was an error message concerning VisualC++, however, the installation had finished and i could start hem2.

Should I reinstall hem2? What if the problem with visualC++ occurs again? I read in another forum that it may make sense to install PosgreSQL and VisualC++ seperately, but- to be honest- I'm not sure if I'm able to do this correctly.

I'm rly kind of desperated atm, I don't even know if there's a problem with hem2 or with my hardware. The table freezes also costed a lot of money so far, and the last 2 weeks, I was just trying to solve this problem on lower stakes than i usually play. I rly feel kind of lost.
    Last edited by Buzibaer; 01-12-2013 at 04:57 AM.

First thing you should do = update Windows to the stage "no more critical updates"
    Then Reinstall Microsoft .NET4 Framework:
    1) Download and run this uninstaller - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/dotnetfix
    2) Install this one: Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center

and update windows again

Ok, i will try.

Yesterday, I tried to uninstall hem2, netframework and visual C++ and install it again, and this time, there was no error message, so i thought that it may work now, but WROOONG.

After the 2nd tablefreeze i decided to quit.

Edit: I tried it the way you suggested but nothing changed. There was one table freeze (while running youtube on chrome, saying problemes with shockwave flash player, despite the latest updates), after that, i turned off the browser and continued and 5min later, the next tablefreeze.

I'll try it now with my old computer, to be sure that it has nothing to do with my internet connection, and afterwards, also with another tracking program on the new computer, and if it crashes again, there's a huge chance of some hardware issue. If it works, the problem may be with hem2.
    Kind of desperate now, 3 weeks of micro- and smallstakesgrinding to "test" the settings and hundreds of bugs and crashes instead of playiing "real poker".
    Last edited by Buzibaer; 01-14-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please reproduce the issue and send your log.txt file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

It's so weird, since you wrote this post, the freezes didn't happen again, although i haven't changed any settings and played about 10k hands.
    May it be that hem support dealt with this problem in their last update and fixed it?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Thank you for the update. Please let us know if there are any other questions

Unfortunately, the freezes happened again today.
    I've sent the logfile as a mail-attachment to the mentioned address.