HM2 hud not starting, crash on shutdown, random problems

Default HM2 hud not starting, crash on shutdown, random problems

Here I am yet again with some HM2 frustrations. God I wish HM1 supported some of the HM2 features.

1) Starting up HM2 takes ridiculously long. Like several minutes. I only have 100k hands in my DB. And I have an Alienware i7 with 8GB ram and SSD.
    2) Every time I start HM2 for the 1st time and wait till it's completely loaded, I start up some tables on Microgaming and Stars. Stars HUD always works properly, but the Microgaming HUD mostly keeps saying "Waiting for hands..." or something. Restarting the HUD and/or Import doesn't work. When I restart the client, the HUD works. This forces me to play like 10 minutes without HUD every time, which is costing me money. Plus I can't be completely focused on the game cause I have to fuck around with HM2. Seriously. Costing me money.
    3) HM2 often just crashes when I click the close button. It just freezes and I have to terminate it with task manager. This problem occured only recently. I didn't make any changes to my system or HM2 whatsoever in the meanwhile.

I have literally just created a new DB like a week ago. There is no way I will create yet another new one. This is clearly not a proper fix for problems.

I never ever ever had such frustrations with HM1.

Oh and marking hands simply doesn't work most of the time. Sometimes a hand different than the one I chose gets marked. Like literally a hand that came a couple of hands later. Or the mark simply disappears.

I click a hand in the HUD HH overview. I mark it for review. I close the window. If I go and check again, the hand isn't marked. Sometimes I have to try 5 times before it finally gets marked.

Which HM version?
    Have you tried 7675?
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...ap-update.html

I am litterally going crazy on a daily basis from HM2. I think I mention this in almost every single post I made. I used HM1 for over 4 years and I have never found myself on the HM support forums as often as I have been since I purchased HM2. I regret it. It tilts me so much.

I am now using 7683 and the above mentioned problems still persist. I have tried making a new database TWICE. Not only that, I also keep losing my rakeback graph every few weeks. I made another thread about this some time ago, and you guys advised me to make a new DB. I did this. Same problem occured a few weeks later.

I shut down HM2 because the HUD isn't working on Microgaming. It freezes. Now I'm multitabling some games and I have to fuck around force shutting down the software and starting it up again, waiting till it's started again, only to see inaccurate results cause of the lack of RB.

What is this pfffffffffffff

Is your rakeback assigned to an individual player name? like vincentvdn (prima) rather than an alias - like allvincent (alias).

Is it still showing in the settings - rakeback?

We need the log file when it freezes.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your log.txt file -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please send to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Is your rakeback assigned to an individual player name? like vincentvdn (prima) rather than an alias - like allvincent (alias).

Is it still showing in the settings - rakeback?
    Yes the rakeback is assigned to an individual player and always has been. Yes it is showing in the settings-rakeback.

FYI, when I select my ALIAS - my all time graph also shows the rakeback, except for the last few days
    when I select my INDIVIDUAL PLAYER - the graph DOES NOT show that rakeback, even though the RB in the alias graph comes from this account

ALSO when I play hands on Microgaming, my HM2 does not recognize them anymore, I have to select the individual screenname first, and then suddenly HM2 pre-loads those hands (but it also pre-loads at startup), and when I select the alias again, the hands are suddenly there... just without rakeback since a few days ago

I will send the log to support

Default I have a similar problem

Any update on this?

I'm having similar problems with Microgaming. If I restart my computer, load HM2 and Ladbrokes, it works every time.

After the first session though, it's hit and miss, I'm still trying to figure out if there's a pattern. The one thing I have noticed is that if I put the computer to sleep, then wake it up, it never seems to work, HM2 will detect the tables but it will always say "Waiting for hands", it never imports the hands, and it never loads the HUD. Restarting HM2 doesn't make a difference for me.

At the same time I can be playing on other sites and it imports hands and loads the HUD with no problems, it's just HM2 and Microgaming. My usual solution is to close HM2, load HM1, and play with that.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Artois View Post
    After the first session though, it's hit and miss, I'm still trying to figure out if there's a pattern. The one thing I have noticed is that if I put the computer to sleep, then wake it up, it never seems to work, HM2 will detect the tables but it will always say "Waiting for hands", it never imports the hands, and it never loads the HUD. Restarting HM2 doesn't make a difference for me.
    Please reproduce the issue and send your log.txt file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name. -

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Artois View Post
    Please reproduce the issue and send your log.txt file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name. -