new to TST, can't get it to work with PP

Default new to TST, can't get it to work with PP

Hi, I'm new to TST, just trying it out and it won't run for PP. Gives me an error asking to ensure "embed player info" is set, though I don't have that option.

My PP client is in English and I run both PP and HEM2 as admin. I've changed a setting so that it'll run as instant scan, and although that ran it didn't return any results.

I'm not sure what I should be doing to get it to work, help would be appreciated, thanks

Can you post a screenshot of your TableScanner filter settings?
    Click on scan profiles--> and post a screenshot of that window.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for getting back to me, I've attached the screenshot.

scanner profiles.PNG

Do you have the same issue if you ONLY scan PartyPoker and deselect PokerStars and 888 Poker?

Can you also post a screenshot of your PartyPoker lobby when you run the scan?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I can't get a scan to run at all for Party Poker, I get the following error, the Party Poker option is no longer available in the client settings, everything runs as admin and is in English.

error.PNG

Here's my Party Poker lobby, thanks

Party lobby.PNG

Instascan doesn't support micro-limits and it is currently broken: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...erruption.html
    So you need to use classic scan.
    Your party lobby looks a little bit strange: what are your windows textsize settings? It should be 100% = 96dpi: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...Holdem+Manager
    And if i remember right you need to change the layout of the lobby under preferences -> General

I've set all sites to use classic scan. I use 125% to make things easier to read, why would this cause a problem for TS? The final point about PP settings in the error message above is no longer an option in the PP client, looks like they removed it.

Try 100% (or 96%) DPI settings.
    If that still doesn't resolve the issue, please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.