Betsizing scrolls to overmaximum.

Default Betsizing scrolls to overmaximum.

Hello. I've just started playing on PP and have downloaded TNPP. But as soon as i launch it and i face action TN makes wrong sizing.
    E.g. NL 50
    I've set PF amount to bet 3bb + 1bb per limper and to scroll +-1 SB
    In fact when i face action i see strange amount typed in like 150 or 250 and so on. And if i use mwheel the sizing increases by 1000 like 150-> 150 515-> 150 515 515. Smth like that.

I've reinstalled PP few times and set to default, TN few times. Also uninstalled TNPS.

What's the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Are you using the Modern table, default theme? Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Yes, i'm using modern table, default theme. Default themes are those which are provided by PP inside the client (3 different colors) Right?
    I've sent an email with required files.