Table Scanner different stats in scanner and HUD

Default Table Scanner different stats in scanner and HUD

Ex.:

In my HUD is see a fish with VPIP 45 and 125 hands. In tablescanner i wonder why the fish is not in the list. I'm searching manualy and find him with VPIP 24 and 15 Hands. 100 rounds later the same fish has still VPIP 24 and 15 Hands.

Whats going wrong?

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...nager_Beta.exe

reimport your hands into a new database
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I have already the newest version installed. So i did an export and import in a new database. But this wasn't a very good idea.

Rush and normal hands are no longer separated. Some limits are showing as € limits and all the DB settings like aliases, notes and rakebake etc. are lost.

Any other way then that?

Don't export hands..... just reimport the original handhistories
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

so table scanner scans tables using your own database? how does it work with instascan then?

TableScanner uses your own database.
    Insta-Scan works the same. The ONLY difference is Insta-Scan scans faster, since it gets the list of tables names + list of players from our servers.

There are other scanners out there, that display stats based on THEIR database, but they're breaking the rules and regulations (of the pokerclients) in offering such a service. (and so is the user using them)

got it..
    thx for this info !