What stats do you want? - Page 20
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shahrad View Post
    This has a problem just like the way Agg Frequency seems to be calculated right now. The Problem is that Check Raise doesn't count as aggression, cause it brings checks higher and raises higher. A checkraise should be calculated only as a raise and not as a check + raise!!!!
    The stat you want is actually there, you have only to look at Agg Factor and Agg Frequency, a high Agg Freq with a low Agg Fact means: He bets and calls a lot. A low Agg Freq and a high Agg Fac means he plays hit or fold.
    Aggression Frequency looks at a street and decides if it is passive or aggressive so a check raise is aggressive. For example, a player check raises the flop (aggressive), bets the turn (aggressive), checks the river (passive) would have an aggression frequency of 2/3 = 67%

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by The Minder View Post
    Bump with a question. Are the developers actually looking at this thread, and have any of the requests/suggestions been implemented?
    We implemented a lot of them in a previous build and will aim for 1.11 or 1.12 to add more. We'll also be adding the ability to use custom stats in the hud in the one of the next two major builds following 1.10

Roy

Default Request for stat lost%

In looking through the stats available for Reports I found the stat for Won Hands % .... it would be nice to also have a lost hands % and perhaps a ratio of Won% to Lost %.

Lost hands % isn't simply 100 less the Won hands % because we fold so many hands and don't participate in them. Only hands we participate in should be counted as lost if we didn't win it.

I think a stat for Won % Without Showdown would be a very good stat, and indicator of style of opponents' play.

Would also like to see an option of putting a stat for the % of time a player folds to a C bet after limp/calling pre-flop.

How about big blinds for tourney players? I'm not sure how M got added but this got left out?

Default Hello

Hello

I would like have in my holdem manager stat, which is showing my stack size in big blinds mine and my oponents.

It may be usefull for tournament players.

Thanx you
    Riddlah

Banned

Will you ever add some more stats to the HUD and POP UP ? I miss for example: fold to 3b vs Raise CB.

Default Aggrssion Frequency--Again

Aggression Frequency for each street and total postflop. (bets+raises)/(bets+raises+calls+folds)

This request was originally made in October '08 by several people and has continuously been ignored. Notwithstanding the fact that the developers do not like the stat, there are many of us who understand why it is preferable to the Aggression Factor or Aggression % stats you seem to prefer. It is a simple thing to add and I think--after years of pleading--would finally be done. The HUD is littered with stats which range from redundant to useless. This one is unique, useful and elegant. Please, please, please add Aggression Frequency as calculated above. Thank you.

Default Fold to Flop Check/raise

Hi!

It would be nice to have these on the flop and turn as well!

Thanx!

Zs

I'd like to see an update on the PokerStars Stats, as they just introduced their new system for 2010 and I would like to see where I would stand next year. If it would include

- Stellar bonuses
    - Monthly VIP Levels
    - VPPs/ FPPs

I would be sooo happy.