Leak Buster 3.0: Public Beta 1
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Leak Buster 3.0: Public Beta 1

New public beta is ready for release. This will only be available by downloading the link on this forum. It will not list as an automatic update in Leak Buster.

NOTE: This is a beta version of Leak Buster. Extensive testing has been done, and although no major bugs have been found, minor bugs may exist.

New Features in 3.0 beta 1:

• 4 New training videos by Corwin Cole (Vital Myth) - Cardrunners pro
    • New Step 1 - Leak Buster Repair Guide. This step will act as a quick over view providing a course outline of what material to study so you can track your own progress and growth.
    • Included in new step 1: More advanced algorithms to pin point specific leaks. Over 21 new pages of written advice for leaks depending on filters, step 2, step 3, and step 4 results.
    • New updated range scores added for steps 2 and 3 to keep up to date with today's current game trends.
    • New step 1 will store all of your existing cumulative data so you can have a quick over view of all of your leaks
    • New winrate and score graph in step 1
    • New in step 1 - Over compensation check. Will inform you over a defined number of hands if your stat ranges are swinging too high or too low.
    • Completely re-designed Step 2 interface.
    • New in step 2 - Improved scoring algorithm determines leaks based on your exact stat score, average winrates for that score, and Bayesian ideal winnrate difference algorithm.
    • New in step 2 - You can visually see how your winrate is affected if you go higher or lower than the recommended LB ranges.
    • New in step 2 - Grades are given based on how you score within the recommended ranges, and an impact score is provided based on the new scoring algorithm. The lower this score, the more seriously you should investigate this leak.
    • New in step 2/3 - Stat range trend graph added so you can quickly see how your stats are swinging and how far you need to go to get into better winrate ranges.
    • Leaks are listed in order of importance.
    • Complete re-design of step 3, both simple and advanced views
    • 7 new filters added exploring different lines commonly taken post flop
    • New hand history grid added to step 7 filter, to instantly review hands in leak buster
    • 7 new filter videos w/ advanced commentary
    • Various minor bug fixes

Still to come in 3.0:

• Winrate comparison check for each filter. Compare your winrate for each filter against other winning players.
    • Accuracy gauge to indicate how accurate your sample size will be for scoring
    • Update for step 3 winrate ranges based on larger sample sizes.
    • Minor changes to step 3 simple view interface.
    • Quick access training content library function.
    • More things that we can't say yet.

Known Issues:
    Some advice being cut off on step 1
    New filter videos not loading

DOWNLOAD LEAK BUSTER 3.0 Beta 1
    The update will default to the HM default install path. If you installed HM somewhere else, you need to point it to the correct directory. We will put out a new beta installer tomorrow that will locate the path if this is an issue for you.
    Last edited by Leak Buster Support; 09-30-2010 at 11:03 PM.

installed 3.0
    can not validate my license!!!!!!!

please help
    Piet

your server seems to be down
    please confirm
    Piet

Same story, can't validate, can't register.

Yup, thanks. Some bios issue we're trying to resolve. We'll have it resolved soon.

I find the new version too flashy. It's a bit too much really..

Also, I have a 30" monitor and HEM is on my whole screen and I still have to scroll up and down in leakbuster in order to see the leaks (new, bling bling version) which is annoying.
    Last edited by RedBarracuda; 10-01-2010 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBarracuda View Post
    I find the new version too flashy. It's a bit too much really..

Also, I have a 30" monitor and HEM is on my whole screen and I still have to scroll up and down in leakbuster in order to see the leaks (new, bling bling version) which is annoying.
    Sorry you don't like it. There's actually a point to why it was structured that way, and the goal wasn't "bling bling". The goal was providing more useful information about the ranges (I assume you are talking about step 2). Also, the primary leaks are listed at the top first. So you shouldn't need to scroll very far to see these. Additionally, there's an arrow in the top right corner where the stats are listed. You can click on this and it will expand the view so you can see more of the stats at once on the screen.

With the new step 2/3 you're going to have a more detailed analysis of your state ranges, and improved scoring algorithm, and an easier to use interface.

my license is still not validated

Is your server still down ???

Cheers
    Piet

Quote Originally Posted by piet51 View Post
    my license is still not validated

Is your server still down ???

Cheers
    Piet
    Yup. They've changed out every piece of hardware. We are in the process of moving to a different company to handle our server in the future, but it won't be fully migrated for another month. In the meantime, this server is giving us some issues. I was told it will be back online within the next hour, but they've been working on it for over 12 hours straight now.

thank you for ur quick answer
    I like that.

keep up the good work
    it is appreciated

Piet