RiverCBet and FoldToRiverCBet nomral values ???

Default RiverCBet and FoldToRiverCBet nomral values ???

What are normal values for RiverCbet and FoldToRiverCbet ?
    I want to know if I'm doing this good or less/more than normal.
    Also, I want to add them into my HUD, that why I need the normal values for these two stats.

Thanks !

There is no true 'normal' value for RiverCbet. You always have to look at these stats in relation to his VPIP/PFR stats (and his aggression)

For example.

If you have a player who has VPIP/PFR stats of 6/4 (extremely tight). Let's say he only raises AA/KK/QQ/AK, he will likely RiverCbet a very HIGH percentage of his hands. He's not triple-barrel bluffing when he is doing this.... more often he's just valuebetting his overpair.

A VPIP/PFR player with 40/35 stats, can't have a very high RiverCbet stat. When it is too high, a majority of his range will be triple-barrel bluffs. But.... let's say his overall Post Flop Aggression is very high.... but his River Aggression is very low, this could mean he is aggressive by always flop cbetting and firing a double barrel on the turn... but when he does RiverCbet he only does this as a value bet!.

---

Fold to RiverCbet: is this is >70% you can profitable always make a RiverCbet against this player.
    When it's <40%, you should only make this bet when you have a hand.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here