Playnow.com (BOSS) HUD working, but no hands in active session or reports.

Angry Playnow.com (BOSS) HUD working, but no hands in active session or reports.

So I have been using HEM2 for a couple of months now, it works perfectly fine for me on PokerStars, active session and reports, etc.

The problem that I have is with tournaments on Playnow.com, which is a Boss Media site. HEM2 shows hands from prior to Dec. 10th 2012, and players that I have history with from then will have stats on the HUD. Anything since then is not showing up in the reports or as previous stats on the HUD. While playing, the HUD comes up and seems to be keeping pace with the play, although there was one player on my table who stayed at 0 hands, while all of the others were fine.

At one point in my tournament last night, I closed HEM2, and then once restarted all of the hands of the players at my table reset to 0.

While I am glad that the HUD is working, I am not able to go back over hands and analyze them, which is frustrating for sure.

I am running windows 7, etc.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please view this FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ports+fixed%3F to help find a solution for missing hands or inaccurate Reports.