HUD is on, but does not show statistics HM2 FTP cash game

Default HUD is on, but does not show statistics HM2 FTP cash game

Hi, on rush poker everything works fine. On cash games on FTP I can see HUD but I see only player name, stat for number of hands (which is always "0") and for others statistics I see "-". I can also see list of last hands on my HUD. Active session on Holdem Manager 2 works fine. I can see all hands in HM2. When I play the tables and turn off and then turn on HM then for 1 second i can see all statistics on HUD, but only for 1 sec. I have updated HM2 and FTP. I have min. sample size to display at 1hand. I am trying to fix it myself but nothing work. Sorry for my bad english. Please tell me how i can fix it, thanks.

Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...ml#post1631231

Then reimport all your hands into a new empty database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Does not helped. Please tell me what more i can do.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

1) Please give HoldemManager and Full Tilt Administrator rights -

a) Go to C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2 (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    b) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    c) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
    d) Repeat Steps b and c for HudFuncsApp.exe
    e) Repeat Steps b and c for \Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe

2) Make sure the FTP Lobby > Languages > Language Options are set to English.

3) If you change the settings in the full tilt timezones and then use HM2s auto detect it will cause problems. Since FTP has a timezone setting there is no reason to use an offset in HM2. This feature is there from before they introduced the timezone feature to FTP. So just set it to 0 in HM2 > Hand Importing > Site Time Adjustments and set your correct timezone in FTP.

4) If you still have problems, please try the following:

a) Export any custom HUD configs.
    b) Open the HM2 > HUD Options > Displayed Stats menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    c) Manually reset your HUD Options > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again.

6) If none of those steps solve your problems:

a) Please reproduce the problem and email your log.txt file - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    b) Please answer these questions - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...es+not+work%3F
    c) Please email the answers and your config/log files, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com
    d) Please zip and attach the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data folder

I have the same problem and I am unable to fix it. I've tried different versions of HM2, re-installed everything (including SQL), removed NCA, cleared all my preferences, created a new DBs, tried other sites/settings etc.

Do you have the same issue on non-Zoom tables?

Are you using a custom table theme? Do you have the same issue when you use a different table-theme? Use BLACK.. instead of NOVA.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

The issue was fixed with deleting the prefs file in the config folder in*
    8/7/Vista: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Although I did delete all the saved data/settings and re-installed SQL along the process so I'm not sure if that helped in any way.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Thank you for the update. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions.