Rakeback graph stopped working
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rakeback graph stopped working

Sigh. Ever since I changed from HM1 to HM2 I've experienced nothing but problems and annoyance.

My Rakeback doesn't work properly anymore. It just stopped working out of nothing. I didn't change any settings. I noticed the amount won including RB changed in my monthly graph.

1) First I filtered on "Today", there was RB showing.
    2) I filtered on the previous day I played, there was no RB.
    3) I filtered on "This month", there was very little rakeback, but A LOT under what it's supposed to be.
    4) I switched from my alias to the player screenname with RB, now all the RB disappeared.
    5) I deleted the RB setting, and added it again. No help. The dates and player are correct.
    6) The alias has 3 players. The RB graph of one of the other screennames works.

I just updated to 2.0.0.7665 two minutes ago, without any help. Also when I fire up HM2 now, the program freezes during the hand preload. Sometimes at hand 2000, sometimes at 80k. It stays frozen untill I try to close it and then choose the "Try to restore and open the program" Win7 option. Then it opens...

Why?!

Hi i have a similar problem like you, i wanted to add RB to my DB (i have had it before, but because of postgress issues i had to reinstall HM2 and lost my RB-settings)

I found a few remarkable things while trying to get this to work, which i hope will help with the solution.

I play on stars, and have 15% RB, from 31-10-2012 till 01-01-2015
    When i entered this info, and went to graph there is only RB calculated over the last 7K hands or so (graph is for this month)
    month.jpg

when i filter for this week (or today, as it is sunday) i see RB
    this week.jpg

when i filter for last week i only see rakeback in the end (so prob. last friday/saturday, something happened i guess)
    last week.jpg

Does this mean i can only put in RB for future references? (not on already played hands?)
    Last edited by hensiepensie; 12-30-2012 at 11:07 AM.

i found something whats prob. related

when i setup the RB, i noticed when i search for player, i only have 4,5K hands (this does relate to the last 4,5K hands were RB is calculated, as mentioned in my previous post)

RB.jpg

@vincent: try reimporting all your hands into a new database.

@hensiepensie:
    Quote Originally Posted by hensiepensie View Post

Does this mean i can only put in RB for future references? (not on already played hands?)

No, you can also setup rakeback for previously played hands. When you restart HM2, the proper rakeback line will show.
    You only have 4500 hands on this player in your database, which is why it's only showing rakeback for the last 4500 hands.
    Did you play a lot more hands?? Did you purge/delete those hands? Also try reimporting all your hands into a new database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Making a new database and importing the hands worked for getting a rakeback graph again, but I don't consider it a good solution since it required a lot of work and effort to get it fully operational. As usual there were several hundreds of hands missing after an export/import. I then found out all the hands missing were from the same stake. I exported all those hands manually from the old DB and imported them in the new one. Still three hands missing. I manually went to look for all the hands by sorting them by amount won/lost and eventually found the hands that were not being exported. Why is this?

Hope I'll never have to do this again.

Question: why "export"?
    There always should be c:\hm2archive with original HH files. Importing originals is the best way.

Quote Originally Posted by vincentvdn View Post
    Making a new database and importing the hands worked for getting a rakeback graph again, but I don't consider it a good solution since it required a lot of work and effort to get it fully operational. As usual there were several hundreds of hands missing after an export/import. I then found out all the hands missing were from the same stake. I exported all those hands manually from the old DB and imported them in the new one. Still three hands missing. I manually went to look for all the hands by sorting them by amount won/lost and eventually found the hands that were not being exported. Why is this?

Hope I'll never have to do this again.
    Yes, this happens to me every time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    Question: why "export"?
    There always should be c:\hm2archive with original HH files. Importing originals is the best way.
    There are always hands missing using that method too.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    @vincent: try reimporting all your hands into a new database.

@hensiepensie:

No, you can also setup rakeback for previously played hands. When you restart HM2, the proper rakeback line will show.
    You only have 4500 hands on this player in your database, which is why it's only showing rakeback for the last 4500 hands.
    Did you play a lot more hands?? Did you purge/delete those hands? Also try reimporting all your hands into a new database.
    Hi Pat,

in the 1st graph, i have about 40K+ hands (dont know the exact number, but i got a few 100K's hands with this player) so i definitely have more then the 4,5K which the DB says i have now.

i have not purged/deleted anything since i reinstalled HM2 and postgres last month ( i was 1 of the problemcases with postgres), i dare not do maintenance because everytime i did that (maintenance on DB), it wrecks my postgres DB and have to reinstall all programs again and import HH's again, last month that took me about 30 hours, and i don't want to spend that much time now to my DB

for now it works for me, because 2012 is a really fucked up DB (and i don't care bout last year now), and i just wanna start clean in 2013, RB works for 2013, so i am fairly happy with that

just wanted to report my bug in this case

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBKK View Post
    There are always hands missing using that method too.
    I second that. A lot of hands were missing after I first tried importing the hm2Archive map.