New 20BB Cap Tables on Stars - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Was fixed in Beta 16 Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

HUD indeed is working, but results/data doesn't show up in HEM itself (reports tab, sessions tab etc.).

Edit: It's working now. Apparently you have to click/unclick cap games in the filters tab even if you had no filters on (cap games marked to show).
    Last edited by starless; 11-02-2010 at 07:23 AM.

Hey i got the same problem. The hud is working but i dont see the results in the sessions or report tab. I looked in the filters by couldnt find anything. How do i find my results back in my holdem manager of 25/50 20bb tables?

Please clear your filters (filter->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

Hi ! I've a problem. My HUD stats don't work @ Stars CAP tables .25/.50 & .50/1$... Hahnds are importing & i get the sessions stats & reports but no HUD @ table.. Could you please elp me out?
    Thank you

We are already aware of this problem. I hope it will be fixed in the next releases.

Here is the fix guys, this also has the multientry fix but there is still some issues with cap normal tables but there is only about 8 of those in total and were looking into that, didn't want to delay the release any further.

Please note: This is an internal Beta and we haven't had much time to test it fully, it seems to be fine but we haven't done extensive testing but again we didn't want to delay the release any further.

Also note that this version has a license update and will require you to enter your holdem manager account details, its a one off registration that is required.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06.exe

If you have any issues please provide as much details as possible about the problem and screenshots if applicable.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.