Problems since purge & bug report

Exclamation Problems since purge & bug report

Hi there,

I purged my entire database on HM2 this morning, and it worked fine immediately afterwards, but since logging back on this evening it has failed to work. On a couple of occassions, it has worked on the first game if I close it and restart it during a sit and go, but then fails to work on future tournaments in the same session. Sometimes it displays my opponent's stats but not mine. I am playing on PokerStars, and checked that the histories are being imported. Initially, I created a new folder on my desktop and set it as an auto-import site, but reading the short note on the "isolated issue with blank reports if you create a non-default parent folder" I returned both the histories and the auto-import selection to the original site in my AppData file, but to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated, as my win rate has dropped pursuantly! (testament to the effectiveness of your software)

I also believe that I have spotted--or at least personally experienced--a bug in the program. On HUD Options> Site Options, I want to make a HUD I have designed called "Heads UP" the default for 2 person games under "Seats", and leave my Default 2.0 HUD (which I have, however, customised) for any other games. However, when I select the my Heads Up HUD from the tab drop-down menu, and then press Seats> 2, it immediately switches to Default 2.0, and vice versa--at any rate, the changes don't seem to properly take effect. Prior to my recent purge, I circumnavigated this effectively by choosing "use for all similar tables" as relevant on the Settings tab on the actual HUD on the table, but since my purge (at least) this has failed to work. Please help!

Thank you very much, and I look forward to receiving your response. Do hurry!

Best,

Legmeister G

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

I purged my entire database on HM2 this morning, and it worked fine immediately afterwards, but since logging back on this evening it has failed to work. On a couple of occassions, it has worked on the first game if I close it and restart it during a sit and go, but then fails to work on future tournaments in the same session. Sometimes it displays my opponent's stats but not mine. I am playing on PokerStars, and checked that the histories are being imported. Initially, I created a new folder on my desktop and set it as an auto-import site, but reading the short note on the "isolated issue with blank reports if you create a non-default parent folder" I returned both the histories and the auto-import selection to the original site in my AppData file, but to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated, as my win rate has dropped pursuantly! (testament to the effectiveness of your software)
    Instead of using the database in which you purged all the hands from, please try creating a new database to resolve this issue.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...m+Manager+2%3F

Also, make sure the hand history folder path in the poker client and the HM2 Hand Importing > Auto Import Folder paths both match and the hand histories are being saved in English.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Import+Folders

Next make sure the Hand Importing > Site Time Adjustments have been set correctly.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

Finally view the following FAQ. If this does not solve the problem, please answer all the questions at the bottom of the FAQ to help us narrow down the issue. The more questions you answer the quicker we can narrow down the issue and provide a solution.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+does+not+work

I also believe that I have spotted--or at least personally experienced--a bug in the program. On HUD Options> Site Options, I want to make a HUD I have designed called "Heads UP" the default for 2 person games under "Seats", and leave my Default 2.0 HUD (which I have, however, customised) for any other games. However, when I select the my Heads Up HUD from the tab drop-down menu, and then press Seats> 2, it immediately switches to Default 2.0, and vice versa--at any rate, the changes don't seem to properly take effect. Prior to my recent purge, I circumnavigated this effectively by choosing "use for all similar tables" as relevant on the Settings tab on the actual HUD on the table, but since my purge (at least) this has failed to work. Please help!
    Please view this FAQ on Site Options - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...D+Site+Options
    First you select the games etc. in the drop down menus and then select a HUD.

Hi DogNamedBluff,

Thank you very much for your swift and helpful reply--creating a new database was the correct solution, and I think that what you have suggested for setting the HUD may well work too, but I have not yet tested it. Thanks again, Legmeister G