scanner file
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scanner file

Smile scanner file

this msg is for fabio thank you for your reply i am not a computer guy but the file you request was sent by e-mail to support hope you get it

Got it, thanks

Cool scanner file ?

now that support has the file whats the next move or repair/?

We will look into it and you will receive an answer via mail

Default look into it?

you will have to give me some room here after 8 days of looking for an answer e-mailing to you guys and not getting any replys and spending all this time and money for a program that i knows works. and just because i got a new computer and your backup programs almost works and your regersistion page almost works and my account page almost works and the e-mail system dont works how long will it take 14 days, 30 never?

Hi,

you sent in your Log file yesterday and as far as I can tell you got replies to your other emails - maybe they are in your spam folder?

Please be a little more patient.
    Last edited by fabio; 09-19-2010 at 02:53 PM.

Default table scanner

sirs, no email, no emails in spam folders, check my system as best as i could no answers or replay from support or any other person no repair no tablr scanner no program

Default table scanner

well after getting NO answer for support i when at look at table scanner and it ask me to re-registred which i did it seem to take well, is it going to work NO it not, the scanner scans but does not put any infromation on the page you guys call it skins i think so there it goes the 12 day of trying to get this fix and still NO action from holdemmanager.i guess thats the way it is buy a program have not work have no support thats comes with the program and spend the next 30 days trying to get help or at the very lease and answere that they are working on it and have a repair by xxx day

Hi,

what sites are you trying to scan? Are you using the latest HM version?

Default scanner case #183449

to answer your questions i am running the latest up date of hm 1.11.05 beta 12 Iam trying to scan poker site miro .1-.25 this is a new computer using windows 7 os the firewall has been turn off poker stars has been set to english. windows 7 user control has been dis able .the scanner file was sent by fabio request. i thought the scanner was not working due to the fact the system did not see this computer as #2 well i got the code reset today the scanner will scan the site but will not but any infromation on the scanner page. i have not try to rebuild the scanner filters after resetting the code did not see the point when nothing loads on the pg. also when i back up the system on an external hard drive errors came on the following files c:\users\postgres.cavdave-pc\contacts cannot fine file specified (0x8007000) andC:\users\postgres. cavdave-pc\searches cannot fine file specified(0x8007000) that about as complete update i can give other then check the last 12 days of e-mail