HM2 custom popup display problems
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HM2 custom popup display problems

I have made a few popups. When I'm playing the hud has display problems. The spacing between columns is exaggerated. There is a whole lot of empty space between each definition and one popup takes up the whole width of my screen. When I use the default popups the spacing is correct. Is this a common problem?

thank you

Can you us email (or attach) one of the popups so we can check the formatting?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hello,

When I make a popup with the cell width in "Auto", the cells are only as wide as the text in that cell. It looks great ! But when I save the popup and view it at a table, all the cells expand to the width of the widest cell (the one with the most text). Is there any way to keep the cells as they are.... each cell only as wide as the text in it ?

Thank-you

Sorry...I think I posted this in the wrong thread
    Last edited by Nancy Boy; 05-16-2013 at 06:55 PM.

This isn't possible. You'll have to experiment by assigning a manual cell width value to a cell.
    But all cells in that column will use the value of the biggest cell.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thank-you Patvs,

All cells in a column will use the value of the biggest cell....got it ! I'm finding that EVERY cell in the popup, be it column or row, is expanding to the width of the biggest cell once saved and viewed at a table.

Thank-you very much for your time

HUD options--> popup designer-->

You're right the cell width will affect ALL cells.
    You can make the largest cell smaller by manually making the abbreviation that is used shorter.
    Click on a cell, underneath the 'add new column' button change the abbreviation.

Hello,

I have a problem when appear the popup. I modified in the Popup Designer some cells, the style, I put new Stats, etc. And now when I sit down in a table, the popup always appear under the HUD, so in the tables on the down part of the screen the popup appear "out of" the screen, I can see only the first 2 lines or sometimes less. What can be the solution? I think i didnt change any settings option.

Thank you for the answer!
    Last edited by tund3rk3; 11-28-2013 at 03:22 PM.

HUD settings--> general settings--> set the overhang to 0.

If that doesn't resolve it, when the popup appears--> rightclick-hold move the popup so you can see the full popup.

Hi!

I've done some own Pop-ups. The problem is that I can not apply it. Affter pessing ''apply'' button the main popup stayes the same without any changes. Any ideas?
    Bez názvu.png

Quote Originally Posted by bandono1 View Post
    Hi!

I've done some own Pop-ups. The problem is that I can not apply it. Affter pessing ''apply'' button the main popup stayes the same without any changes. Any ideas?
    Bez názvu.png
    I just tested this with a random popup and it worked fine for me.

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Advanced Settings > [ ] 'Click for stat popup' is disabled so that you have to click on a HUD to activate the main popups.

If you continue to have problems please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'prefs'. Email this log file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name if you don't want to attach it to your post publicly.