HEM not working after installing update, reverting to older versions won't work.

Default HEM not working after installing update, reverting to older versions won't work.

I installed the update posted on page 10 in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...w-ftp-10.html?

I was hoping to be able to grind today (hopefully WITHOUT having to edit every frigging tournament to add profits) but HEM fails to work. It says there's some error with the config file and that it will create another one, microsoft framework says some crap about an error and I get to look at the "validating..." screen for eternity.

After reverting back to version 1.12.09a (what I was using before) it still won't work.

Please don't tell me I have to reïnstall this because the last time I did it took me like 16 hours before my database was imported again.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
    Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Updated everything, still isn't working. Huge surprise.

I have Vista 32 bit home basic, I don't use a firewall and it doesn't matter if I turn off my antivirus.

Can I please get an answer on how to fix my HEM folder?

It's bad enough a simple update screwed up any chances of being able to play today and I would like to be able to play tomorrow.

Are you playing rush cashgames?
    Downgrade to 1.12.02: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...sForPastBuilds
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Reverting to older versions won't work. I've tried to revert to this version and I still get the same errors. The new update messed up the config file and probably some others and the other updates don't fix it.

Yes, I play Rush. Not cash games at the moment, mostly the RODs. I have both Rush cash and RODs HHs in my database.
    HEM refuses to run, the whole pletora of Rush bugs that should've been fixed back in april are not the problem here. I was able to deal with the crashes, the HUD disappearing or lagging behind 2 hands, but right now I can't even start HEM so I can't play at all.

Many people report: old HM1 versions work with Rush.
    But consequiences of using old version described earlier: you will not be able to use HM on Stars (for example)

Issue is being worked on, but no ETA

Yes, I know you are refusing to fix HEM1 bugs (we are not even talking about new features, but about bugs that have existed since Rush was introduced) so that we will all buy HEM2. Which, by the way, should've never been released in it's current form since it's obviously not done, with the immense amount of bugs aswell as the fact that it runs as slow as molasses on just about every non-top tier system.

I have posted a very simple issue here, requesting help in how to fix my directory so that I can go back to playing again. For the second time now (well actually 3rd, but I understand there's a step-by-step process you guys have to follow in order to troubleshoot because some management dude told you so), there is a completely unrelated answer that does not help me at all.

Releasing unfinished software while the older software is still dealing with bugs from 8 months ago and putting any fixes on hold despite the fact that the nr. 2 pokerroom recently relaunched with all sorts of bonusses (aswell as the fact that many of us have some long overdue Rush grinding to do) is not the most effective way to go about releasing a new version.

I managed to fix my actual problem (you know, what the thread was actually about in the first place) myself. It's not good to know that support quality has declined along with the development.

HM1 isn't suffering from a 8 month old Full Tilt (RUSH) bug. With the Full Tilt relaunch, Full Tilt not only changed the handhistory formatting, but changed the software itself. It's almost a new client. HoldemManager needs to 'hook into' the pokerclient to retrieve the player names on a RUSH table.

Even with HM2, we still have to add proper RUSH MTT (Rush on Demand / Multi-Entry) support for Full Tilt.
    The highest priority issue the past month has been a PokerStars software update which broke ZOOM. Most Full Tilt issues were fixed today for HM2: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...-december.html