Composite definitions inactive due to HEM stats removal

Default Composite definitions inactive due to HEM stats removal

Hi,

Using 7318 I was prompt to update NC and after that It made inactive the definitions I use.

I updated to 7660 but again NC made inactive stats that weren't changed by HEM.
    (3Bet Call from IP became 3Bet Call OOP but there isn't change for the 4bet stats ?).

Test works and again NC makes them inactive and I reverted back to 7318..

My mistake?

Tnx,
    Bro

edit: can you please link me to 2.4.2.4 NC version
    Last edited by sharkwboner; 12-22-2012 at 12:10 AM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Can you upload a definition here that is being made inactive? From your post I can't tell which stat NC seems to think is missing. It cross references them to the directory of stats in HM2 so I would be very surprised if it were inaccurate.

http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-u...NoteCaddy.ashx
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Send an email

Can you explain to me how to run the update ?

It says I don't have permission - it runs a tutorial where I go to programfiles in NC folder but there's not file NoteCaddy.exe (I search it, didn't found), tried to find it in users app.data folders and tried extracting the files in NC2 folder and running as admin, same result !

I can't set the permissions on your computer. However, the instructions for copying the files are in the link

If you're using HM2, make sure it is closed and extract the files to c:\program files (x86)\holdem manager 2. You don't need to copy the file notecaddy.exe from the zip if you're using HM2
    Seems to be quite different from what you're doing
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I'm sorry .. multitasking is dangerous.

Hi,

I'm facing a weird problem with composite definitions on the latest build.
    My calling range CDef is not working because the value of HEM Call 3bet = 0 or 100 or 33.333, even tho HeM stats work in the hud.
    The weird thing is that few days ago I made little DB for tests and it works fine.
    I've tried to rollback to 2.4.2.4 and .7679 (didn't go lower because of performance issues until .7318, where I have to change the 3bet call stats) and it didn't work.
    Tho I'm not sure when that happened, I remember seeing that in my last session friday, before that I saw it 1-2 times but I thought it was the ordinary bugs from time to time, but it worked on .7679 for sure when I installed it.

I've tried exporting latest hands the recreating database with config only files, but same results.

I don't know what to do with that since those stats come from HM2 and it has been very tough to diagnose these type of things in the past. Hopefully, their new HMQL system is available sooner than later and hopefully it is robust. The only alternative now is to make a NC stat and base the composite off of that

After few reinstalls I got it that "Includes hands from other limits" option in HUD filters, filters the composite definitions to take
    HEM2 stats from the higher limit and ignores the lower - and once the option is unchecked, there's no turning back when you check it.

Gonna post it in the bug reports, but if you have power to fix that please do it as fast as you can !

edit: actually after restart "Include hands from other limits" fix it, but I don't like not having the option to only use hands only from my main limit.
    Last edited by sharkwboner; 01-29-2013 at 05:01 AM.