Bwin (huge site) migrated to PartyPoker and now a PP skin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Bwin (huge site) migrated to PartyPoker and now a PP skin

Can we get tableninja to support Bwin please ?

We checked into this a few weeks ago and they may have still been in transition. Some of their regional clients were a party poker skin and some were part of another network. Unless this has changed we won't be able to support the site. I'll bring it up with the developers again and see what we find.

They migrated today/yesterday.
    Partypoker is now #2 network, surpassing even full tilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    We checked into this a few weeks ago and they may have still been in transition. Some of their regional clients were a party poker skin and some were part of another network. Unless this has changed we won't be able to support the site. I'll bring it up with the developers again and see what we find.
    known for when thenks

Hi, is there any chance that bwin will be supported in the coming days? I need to know if I have to wait a few days or buy other software.

I can't say for sure and we don't have an update in the works for this so the next few days is very unlikely. We can support any client that is a skin of Party Poker though and provided all their regional clients have changed we should add bwin with a future update.

+1

any news for bwin?

Add bwin support, plz!

hello

some facts:

- Bwin offers greater rakeback for the average low stakes or low-medium volume grinders, who are not able to reach a strong palladium elite status at party. offers it with the same tables. So people ll go there, they want a well working script there. As much more traffic at the lower stakes, much more possible purchasers of betpot programs.
    I have seen 2 betpot programs in the last years which had done its job without any updates for a long while.
    They are : PokerShortcuts - it offered a throng of founctions, and options, much more than Tableninja, and operated on FTP, and Stars even, without an update in 3 years!!! Maybe it still operates under winxp, and there is an open source version of it for newer versions of Windows, done by one of the bigger poker forums' members.
    The other one is OngMachine (former OngBetter). It functioned well at all Ongame rooms, fastly, and properly, with rare needed updates. Its a a masterpiece of programming, and evolved quite fast in the last 1 year. Not a hyper god looking, but offers many things. Operates with any kind of custom mods.

While Tableninja cant handle the mousewheel, and mouse extra buttons at WPT at many users, has troubles with custom mods sometimes.

I think this site lost the race with HM2 to PT4. Pt4 offers HM1 style popups even, while HM2 has just strange looking popups, with too big column distance. Why it is good to put the colums far away from each other?
    The colour combination of popups also reminds me a silly toy, not a tool. Maybe hello kitty fangirls d like it.
    The handhistory window also just a bit confused, colourful enough, but HM1's was much better.
    Conclusion: as many grinders, I'd happily pay 1-2x the HM1's price, to continue its suppport for a long term, while another generation of huds comes out. I'd hapily pay it, without any improvements, cuz may of the pepole don even needs the extra options, or hyper super advanced checkraise vs river 5bet stats, just uses a basic or a bit more complicated hud.
    So if HM1 support ll be down, its 90% i d use PT4.

Do you want to loose the race on other of your mainstream products, at Ninja? Ok there is still enough money, because Ninja at stars, is a monopolium, due to the traffic of the site.
    So im seeing things are not going as good here as in the time of HM1.

Why dont you just add support for TNPP only for bwin main site, where are the most players, and differs not that much from Party. Then those could come that similar to it. Bwin wont change its sites just to make its battlefield more hard, to involve more regulars. Modern poker economy is not about that.

So gl, and have a nice day.
    Last edited by boy_with_kk; 01-05-2013 at 10:55 AM.